• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

122nd Annual Winter Meetings in BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA!!

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
How much you gonna attach to them?

PM and we can discuss in finer detail.

giphy.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Still looking for great players at 3B or 2B, RP & SP.

Get your azz lubed up babby. You FILTHY HAVES gonna have to pay to get good players on trades now.

Imma be embarrassed for you HAVE NOTS if you don't fleece errry FILTHY HAVE looking to fleece you out of your talent. Make 'me bleed and tell 'me it's still not enough.

TonyGin&Juice

The point of that trade with @MSUFanatic was to not only improve the pitching for my new park but to make trades more interesting. I want every new GM or HAVE NOT to get max value out of desperate HAVES from this point forward. If they don't I'm going to be embarrassed for them since they're not getting max value for their talent.

TonyGin&Juice

The only point of that trade was the one MSU put in ur ass

SaltyBabby.gif

Like I said, if the HAVE NOTS don't FLEECE your candy azzes that's on them. Me, personally, I hope they ram a Mac truck up your azz pipe erry chance they get.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Get your azz lubed up babby. You FILTHY HAVES gonna have to pay to get good players on trades now.

Imma be embarrassed for you HAVE NOTS if you don't fleece errry FILTHY HAVE looking to fleece you out of your talent. Make 'me bleed and tell 'me it's still not enough.
Don't quote me

osick87

Community Liaison
Scottie P has been allowing me not to spend a ton in IFA with all his discoveries.

NML

I'd like to bring Inonu back, but no doubt I'm overpaying him since he's coming off probably his best two year span AND just had a ratings drop. But I have the money and don't feel like having the attendance drop.

Got two AAAA first basemen ready to go if Travis goes above $30m doe

NML

I could use another starting pitcher. These FAs are so average and getting >$8m per. Also still looking for an upgrade at 2B and CF.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I could use another starting pitcher. These FAs are so average and getting >$8m per. Also still looking for an upgrade at 2B and CF.

You ain't gonna be able to afford shit if this BIDDING WAR continues