• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

122nd Annual Winter Meetings in BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA!!

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Not getting it. Did you forget to d/l the new one or export

hHm1sN2.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
TOLD YOU.

Okay I think I did it right this time. I forgot how to OOTP for a moment

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Haven't checked the player in question, but are we still using the 40% if below 15mm? 20% above 15mm? From on the FAQ page?

You can't do a seven year extension on a guy still in ARB, you can only do five years. The last two years should be voided.

@jdlikewhoa what the hell is this about:

Batting: Gerrie Post - DH (0-1)

TonyGin&Juice

Ah. Forgot about the arb extension.

The Mah contract with the 400k buyout is laughable. Cmon @doh!

I can give my PREFERRED TRADING PARTNER @doh a pass on that one because that was likely an honest mistake. The shit @Wooly does is not only dumb (leaving AAAA Jason Kelly in A for a season for "immersion") but flat out against the rules (seven year extension for a first extension on an ARB eligible player) and he should know better.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I can give my PREFERRED TRADING PARTNER @doh a pass on that one because that was likely an honest mistake. The shit @Wooly does is not only dumb (leaving AAAA Jason Kelly in A for a season for "immersion") but flat out against the rules (seven year extension for a first extension on an ARB eligible player) and he should know better.

Rules is rules. Doh murdered Evan Longoria, was that also an honest mistake?

TonyGin&Juice

Looks like somebody just punched their ticket to Kansas City today. Once the sim is up Larry Haney gonna be on the bus north.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
You are wrong.