• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
You can’t lose a Super Bowl when you never play in one

2101305.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Had a game on in the background and stopped for 10 seconds to watch. It was 4th and 3 around the 50 and the Jags punted. In a pre season game with nothing on the like they punted when a cloud of dust running play would get a first down.

They practiced punting instead of going for it. RESPECT THE SHIELD BABBY

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The premise of the "why your team sucks" articles has potential. The author, however, in my view, is not talented. He writes crudely and provocatively in an effort to be funny, but it is not. He writes that way to obfuscate the fact that he's neither clever nor witty. Thus, the articles suck.

Thus is a waste word, it's as bad as therefore. WHAT'S IT THERE FOR?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Egregious. Hopefully he's suspended for that hit.

Lol wtf man. That ref should be fired immediately.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Went to the Titans game Saturday night. Had fun with friends, but I barely watched the game. Shit is terrible. TV timeouts and a fucking penalty on EVERY. SINGLE. SPECIAL. TEAMS. PLAY. We started counting. The second quarter took an hour and a half to complete lol.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I still can't get over why they don't stop calling run of the mill holds and block in the backs that don't have any impact on the actual kick/punt return. I mean I would be left to assume that the refs actually enjoy making this about themselves but that surely can't be true.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
These donc cult fuckfaces need to kill themselves. I will say that least 300 more times before the season is over. Hope you like 8-8, faggotz

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
dying

Aaron:

This year, as I resume watching the Lions’ perpetual trudge to mediocrity, I cannot even curse Matt Millen along the way. With him being near death I have to consider the fact that Millen is an actual human being with feelings and family who care about him. Also, my fantasy team name has been “Die Matt Millen” for a decade, so I probably have to change that now. Thanks Lions.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This isn't even close to the dumbest Oklahoma footbaw player in the NFL thing. That is still (and will probably always be) all you mongs trying to tell everyone "NO IT'S A.D. AS IN ALL DAY, NOT A.P." while his initials are fucking A.P., and it basically sounds the same at any normal speed of talking.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
those underwear are some of the most wigga shit i've seen in quite some time

really surprised Jimmy Butler is associated with this brand

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
This isn't even close to the dumbest Oklahoma footbaw player in the NFL thing. That is still (and will probably always be) all you mongs trying to tell everyone "NO IT'S A.D. AS IN ALL DAY, NOT A.P." while his initials are fucking A.P., and it basically sounds the same at any normal speed of talking.

<sigh>

A.D. is supposed to be his nickname from like elementary school or something. I forget exactly, because that was ages ago and apparently we get CTE from soccer now, so...

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
<sigh>

A.D. is supposed to be his nickname from like elementary school or something. I forget exactly, because that was ages ago and apparently we get CTE from soccer now, so...

I don't care, trying to tell a bunch of Vikings fans who are drunk all the time (i.e., they are from Minnesota and/or Vikings fans) was completely fruitless.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
<sigh>

apparently his father gave him that name for having the energy to run around "all day", hence that nickname

bruin

classic.

Rhombic was all in.

Discussion went on for like 3+ pages, iirc/

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
There were Browns fans at the bar last night that actually celebrated the victory. WOOF