• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2018-los-angeles-rams-1828573405

Every defensive-minded NFL head coach looks like a thumb, and every offensive-minded head coach looks like a mid-level executive at Theranos. “We believe that BLOOD is the truest form of content.” Anyway, McVay presides over the offense and then literally sits on the sidelines and stares at playsheets on every defensive series. Maybe he should stand up pay more attention when, say, the Atlanta Falcons are handing his team its jock.

This coaching staff is like a street festival of nepotism. McVay’s a boy wonder because his granddad was a coach. Aaron Kromer hired his son as a QB coach. Chris Shula is Don Shula’s grandson. The defensive coordinator is Bum Phillips’s son. The special teams coach is Jim Fassel’s son. The running backs coach is Willie Peete’s son and Rodney Peete’s brother. Pick up a stray towel and you’ll find a Trump cousin underneath. This is the most shameless example of cronyism the league has ever seen and yet the NFL is more than willing to pretend such privileges don’t exist, and that Sean McVay is the youngest coach in history because he’s a genius who looks like Tiny Gronk.

@hayvis

Joseph:

I’m willing to bet Santi Cazorla’s Achilles tendon there aren’t enough Rams fans from St. Louis or LA to make a full piece. You’ve actually probably gotten a considerable amount of emails from Arsenal fans, including this one. Fuck Stan Kroenke with his stupid fucking mustache for ruining Arsenal. Andrei Arshavin and Marouane Chamakh have infinitely more hat tricks than Arsenal have titles since he took over.

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Brett Hundley traded to Seattle for a draft pick.

giphy.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Those "coded" text messages were incredible. People committing financial felonies who don't know what Signal is, lmao.

People are so fucking stupid.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I figured you would like a QB who plays Gunner, considering that's the ceiling for the majority of Oregon players

Speedy Atholete croots click

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Steinberg retweeted which is how I saw it. He's a thinly veiled skins hater, but half the sponge brained skins fans who follow him don't get that he's being sarcastic and the retweet isn't meant as advocacy

ZackMills

Have mercy

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
AP still thinks it’s 2012 and he’s the best RB in the league lol. Mega CTE with that dude

Of all of the Twin Cities sports run-ins I’ve had nothing compares to the time I saw AP staring blankly at his crashed Bentley at the EuroImport shop in SLP.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
If someone said I was going to be executed and what my last meal was, I’m going to have a bologna and cheese sandwich… I always like bologna because bologna, you never have to throw it out. In other words, if it’s in the refrigerator and you get a little film on it, then you just fry it and it tastes just as good.

NASHNUL

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Also Chicago gave up almost nothing for him. Lmao.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Their defense is easily Jacksonville tier now, so I wonder if TRUBS will be the next BORTLES and lead them to the playoffs

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If he does that the Lions will give up 2 draft classes to trade for him. 3 if it turns out he's a domestic abuser.

evil1

I don't know if it was a bad trade by the Raiders. They are already paying Dereck Carr $25 mil a year and have a ton of holes to fill. Two extra first round picks and $23 mil a year in extra cap space may benefit them more than a single superstar player.