• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

adchester

A-1 From Day 1

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
giphy.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I was in a bar and watched bits and pieces of the Titans until the 2 for 1 drink special ended.

I'm at the point now where nobody can make wings as good as mine, so I was disappointed as fuck.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That comment is a little unfair because Dukes covers the Skins with a reluctance that is entirely palpable, and even though I only hear him for like 20 minutes once a week, he's usually complaining about HAVING to cover them.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
What’s new that sucks: LOL they gave Paul Richardson $16.5 million guaranteed. That’s a perfect signing now that the Skins have an older version of Jason Campbell at quarterback. All six fans at FedEx will be like THROW IT DEEP COOCH, deluded in the belief that they can rip off six straight wins if they just have their yarn-armed quarterback chuck the ball to Seattle’s former fifth-string wideout. OOOOH PAUL RICHARDSON I’M QUAKIN’ IN MAH BOOTS.

c8fqmm2rwt8f.png

evil1

Their opinion of Denver (city, not the team)
As for Denver itself, it is now the Promontory Point of High-End Douchebaggery: a place where all the worst people from the West Coast and all the worst people from the East Coast have converged. It’s nothing but tech bros, tech bros disguised as nature bros, and junior Lance Armstrongs. As a result, Denver is now nothing but high rises for rich dickheads pretending to be hippies and smug native Coloradans complaining about the rising cost of weed. You are L.A. of the Rockies now.

And the rest of Colorado isn’t much better! All of its cities suck now. Denver is a nightmare future tech hellscape. Boulder is like if you took Berkeley but also made it Disneyland. Colorado Springs is a bad mix of weirdo running freaks and meth heads and angry military guys. Fort Collins is a bum-fuck farm town. Pueblo is the meth capital of the entire goddamn world and is routinely overrun by locusts, and yet is somehow the most tolerable city in the state. It’s a goddamn tragedy, is what it is. The state with the most amazing natural beauty in America is otherwise defined by 15,000-seat megachurches where a guy in shorts encourages people to “think of Jesus as your workout buddy.”
:laughing:

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Whenever I decide to deny my programming and walk into extinction I will take all these jr Lance Armstrongs with me. They are fucking begging for it.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah, I read that this morning, it's amazing. The best part though:

John Elway is simultaneously the only reason we have three Lombardis and also why we have no chance of adding to that any time soon. At least Pat Bowlen isn’t going to remember any of this shit.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
This part of the G-Men one is solid

At some point at the coming season, Odell will shake his dick in the end zone and the resulting media coverage will blot out the sun. Phil Mushnick will personally ring your doorbell and scream THIS BLACK GUY IS A BUM at your dog. Trump will tweet about it. Mister Mara will go bug-eyed, causing his monocle to drop directly into a bowl of chilled vichyssoise. The Giants will issue a public statement saying they are “aware” of the dick. Everyone will lose their fucking minds all while the Giants waste the final year of his contract by running the ball behind the weak side of the line 800 times a game. This team is run by wealthy stumpheads and it deserves to toil in obscurity for the next decade.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
A solid percentage of my friends who still follow the Redskins do so expressly because of their racist traditions and merch and because Dan Snyder so aggressively defends them.

This is almost every Skins fan, which is why the stadium experience is so terrible.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fuck this team, fuck Dan Snyder, and ultra-triple-super-fuck Vinny Cerrato, possibly the single least-qualified person to work for an NFL team in any capacity.

I found @ZackMills email.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I still have his ridiculous accent "We do it for da fanzzz" quote floating around my head. That was his answer for any half witted idea they had that didn't work out. "Well you know we do it for da fanz"

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This video now has a lone youtube comment seeking explanation.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Doors can cause all sorts of problems. What if it doesn't quite close? Or what if the handle jams and you can't get in or out? What if it's upside down? What happens if it falls on you? What if it's the wrong colour? I could be here all night talking about the problems you can have with doors.

NML

BTW, he gave reviews for almost every starter. A few highlights:

Joe Flacco: “I played him two years in a row. He sucks.”

Dak Prescott: “Everything runs around Zeke”

Big Ben: “Decent at best”

Stafford: “He’s straight”

Ryan Tannehill: “Who?”

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
BTW, he gave reviews for almost every starter. A few highlights:

Joe Flacco: “I played him two years in a row. He sucks.”

Dak Prescott: “Everything runs around Zeke”