• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 12 Thread - Blink Wave

Mame YO

slings rocks
Since Arizona beat Utah Oregon needs to beat OSU and/or Arizona needs to lose to ASU for Oregon to clinch a spot in the conference shampionship game. Otherwise Arizona gets the spot. Makes me wish they played lol what a shitty potential tiebreaker scenario.

That said, Oregon probably has Bumgalelei contained next week frfr.

Mame YO

slings rocks
it aint even close. has the best passing rating, most pass TDs, best YPA. better rushing numbers than BUCKY, jawhar jordan, JEANTY, and many other good RBs. fuck, put him up for the doak.
Yeah, but playing 4 quarters against Georgia state to pad stats lol cmon. Fwiw I get that Daniels actually needed to play a lot of 4 quarter games because his defense is bad but most of the other candidates are sitting on the bench halfway through the 3rd most nights.

I get it though, if da heisman is “who can put up da vidya game numbers” or “who means da most to their team” he’s the guy.

The main thing that’s going to hold him back is the fact that LSU has 3 losses and also that won’t be playing in a conference championship game. We’ll see I guess, the SEC propaganda machine is starting to get going on his behalf. I personally think it’s more likely that the winner of the pac12 championship decides the award between penix and nix and you can call me a homer for that but to me to me that’s how it usually plays out. :dunno:

Brick

he has played 20 more snaps than BACK FOOT BO. yeah that 2 plays per game really doin hard work.

Brick

PIX has a lot of work to do anyway. the schedule has been dog water. the best team they beat is SC and they are 5-4 in pac. missed zona and ucla and feasted on the bottom of the league. grats on BO blowing it against UW on 3rd and 4th down cause he shook in close games i guess.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Maybe Bo can pick up the clarinet and make it his whole personality like Harrington did with the piano

Mame YO

slings rocks
PIX has a lot of work to do anyway. the schedule has been dog water. the best team they beat is SC and they are 5-4 in pac. missed zona and ucla and feasted on the bottom of the league. grats on BO blowing it against UW on 3rd and 4th down cause he shook in close games i guess.
If you look back on our discussions from weeks ago about Oregon you were saying Oregon’s defense was bad and I pointed out that you should be looking at the offense’s red zone efficiency and 4th down conversions… the ducks have been basically perfect in those metrics since UW.

Brick

not PIX fault the pac took a nose dive after a strong start. no one is scared to play usc, utah, ucla and oregon state/arizona are not special. worst utah team in years. UCLA mid af. wazzu fell off the planet.

JAYDEN has played @ole miss, @missouri, @Bama, neutral against flazzu. that is insane. losing 3 should not be held against him.

Brick

If you look back on our discussions from weeks ago about Oregon you were saying Oregon’s defense was bad and I pointed out that you should be looking at the offense’s red zone efficiency and 4th down conversions… the ducks have been basically perfect in those metrics since UW.
playing shitty teams will do that