• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 0 Thread - Love Will Tear Us Apart

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Remarkable how average UCLA has been since Hurricane Georges. 20 Wins in a row, 8 in a row over SC, back to back Pac-10 titles.

Scott Covington gets me boiling!!

Blame Terry Donahue.

He made UCLA's whole football identity all about beating USC. When USC was shit throughout most of the 90s, he (and his successors) were content to just shit on average-to-bad SC teams instead of vying for bigger fish.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
clackamas river area is a reel BIGFOOTING hotspot

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
DeShaun Foster
Mike McNair up there too

@BasinBictory

Never saw DeShaun Foster in person in HS.

Best WR I ever saw in HS in person was Mike Pittman Jr. when he was at Oaks Christian. Dude was a freaking beast who looked like an NFL-er as an 18 year old. Saw him play against Bishop Amat in the playoffs, and although Amat won the game, Pittman had something ridiculous like 18 catches and 250 yards and like 5 TDs.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Just watched the BTN visit Illinois training camp. Did not know Isaiah Williams had 97% of his total receiving yards come after the catch last year.

BUBBLE SCREEN CHAMP

Ander1345

Fwiw, I'm sure most know this but the Doolittle raid was not the dropping of atomic bombs. For me it's just cringey because in retaliation Japan commit incredible atrocities in China. Fuck war.

Ander1345

Mark Helfeich has got to be one of the fastest coaching declines in history not due to some off the field shit. Went from year 2 CFNC loss to being a non-playcalling OC under Matt Nagy to being scapegoated by Nagy despite, yeah, not even calling the plays...

Last edited:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Lots of these guys just shine under amazing talent accumulated by a previous corch or one really good player. Larry Coker with all that talent, Helfrich had Mariota, Chizik with Newton etc.

You could have had Donald Trump corch Auburn that year and the result would have been the same. Hell they might have had a bigger margin of victory with all his good shit talking he would have done.

Ander1345

It takes some serious effort to suck if one of your only 2 losses in a year was in the CFB championship and you still can't get CROOTS TO CLICK

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah they need to spend millions on a billboard otherwise they'll have no chance at all the CA recruits that can't get into schools with higher academic standards. They will never know about a very successful P5 team like Oregon.

Ander1345

Marketing their program for what? Me sending my kids to colleges in over a decade when Bo is retiring from being a career practice squad member?

Ander1345

Navy vs Notre Dame, 11:30 AM PT - NBC (Dublin, Ireland)
Ohio at San Diego State, 4:00 PT - FS1
Hawaii at Vanderbilt, 4:30 PT - SEC NETWORK
San Jose State at USC, 5:00 PT - PAC-12 NETWORK
FIU at Louisiana Tech, 6:00 PT - CBS SPORTS NET
UMass at NM State, 7:00 CT - ESPN

Don't let me down Minutemen.... don't you fucking do it.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Navy vs Notre Dame, 11:30 AM PT - NBC (Dublin, Ireland)
Ohio at San Diego State, 4:00 PT - FS1
Hawaii at Vanderbilt, 4:30 PT - SEC NETWORK
San Jose State at USC, 5:00 PT - PAC-12 NETWORK
FIU at Louisiana Tech, 6:00 PT - CBS SPORTS NET
UMass at NM State, 7:00 CT - ESPN

Don't let me down Minutemen.... don't you fucking do it.

Oh UMess will let you down.