• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
It’s been 8 years since Peyton Manning finally ruined footbaw for me. A bad snap on the first play from scrimmage and he started screaming at everyone like an angry abusive father. All the Broncos looked like beaten dogs for the rest of the game.

That type of “leadership” is why he’s my second most hated player after horseface!

2defe45bdbbc5bc59b3e9a3be40e839b.jpg

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
I don't know why they didn't stick with the block numbers on the jerseys, or maybe (tying in with the whole military theme), use stencil numbers on the unis.

Front_view.png

on closer inspection, it appears that they tried to do the stencil thing.
tumblr_l3uzl9gYFg1qc0j4vo1_400.png

Last edited:

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I saw a couple sportswriters complaining that there's no way to shorten "Commanders". My thought was obviously CMDRS, but maybe these journos don't fly spaceships? Then today I see that people have started calling them the COMMIES and PR folks are slamming Snyder because he should have seen this coming. We have COMMIES in the nation's capital. Cackling and drinking a cold brew over here.

Brick

omg love that song. missed opportunity. could have done this also

OH WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE I'LL SAY
UR A SHINING STAR
YOU'D DO GREAT IN L.A.