• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 : Week 1 Thread - California Dreamin’

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
This OU team will be lucky to win the conference, let alone make the playoff or do damage in it. Then again they always look like ass in September and improve a ton by December.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Wasn’t MERTZ the most highly touted Wisconsin QB CROOT ever? He’s horrible. Bring back Joel Stave or some other BUM

coogrfan

This OU team will be lucky to win the conference, let alone make the playoff or do damage in it. Then again they always look like ass in September and improve a ton by December.

Not saying OU played anything close to their A game, but give Tulane credit. Willie Fritz is a hell of a coach.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Miami has all off-season to come up with an offense and they just decide on these dumb pistol reads into the heart of the Alabama defense?

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Mertz was 20 of 21 and 5 TD's vs Illinois and has looked absolutely awful since. Man Lovie was bad

Ander1345

Watching Army grind Georgia State into dust at an agonizingly slow pace was such a treat. Why hasn't anyone hired Monken at just let him run the option? Would absolutely be a force vs the Ricky Bobby GOTTA GO FAST offenses.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
SCREEN UPDATE:

OREGON-FRESNO ST-------------- REASON: NOTABLE GAME
RICE-ARKANSAS------------------- REASON: NOTABLE GAME
WV-MD-DMV-UWUDNT KNOW:---REASON: HOPES n DREAMS vs. LOX

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Miami is doodoo. On pace to let Bama score 70+.

Sun Belt teams would do better

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Mikey penex JUNIOR needs to get his ACT 2gether 4 draftkings considerations.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The only reasonably competitive game isn't in the YTTV base package of course lol

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
31-3 at half. I didn’t even know Iowa could score 31 in a game. This is like early 2000s Iowa shit

Also, this LEACH QB is a fucking BUM. Do FALK or GORDO have any eligibility left?

Ander1345

What the actual fuck are these sleeveless windbreaker things that Texas staff is wearing???