• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup G (USA USA USA USA)

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I think he's saying the United States of American shall beat the African nation of Ghana later this evening, therefore topping the one point threshold set forth in the wager between myself and one Travis fellow. By doing so, he expects that said-fellow shall honor the aforementioned bet, and deposit the winnings before the evening has passed.

I'm honestly not so confident in my bet now, for two reasons.

1. You just went through a pretty terrible cold streak and your bad luck can't hold, can it?
2. All the scoring and lack of draws kind of play against a pretty huge chunk of the potential outcomes that would benefit me (a tie with Ghana).

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
American_flag_fireworks_animated.gif

america.gif

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
ESPN3, or WatchESPN, or whatever it's called now been working okay for you guys?

I haven't used it in awhile, but I just logged in and tried to pull up Germany-Portugal pregame and it keeps giving me a "User Not Authorized Error." WTF? Did they switch this over to a pay service? I used to be able to just log in through my internet provider account, and it'd let me watch whatever.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Very interesting lineup for Germany. 4 center backs with Lahm in CDM. Could be very dangerous, could blow up in their face. And no Carvalho for Portugal.

Neuer
Boateng-Mert-Hummels-Howedes
Lahm
Kroos-Khedira
Muller
Ozil-Gotze

Ronaldo-Almedia-Nani
Mereieles-Moutinho-Veloso
Coentrao-Pepe-Alves-Pereira

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Anyone got a radio stream for the Germany-(edit)Portugal game?
I tried ESPN radio but right now its dumb stupid Colin cowherd

Last edited:

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Anyone got a radio stream for the Germany-Ghana game?
I tried ESPN radio but right now its dumb stupid Colin cowherd

ESPN radio should change over to Germany-Portugal around 11:55. Driving back from Philly, yesterday, the usual ESPN Radio programming got cut off about five minutes before the start of the match.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
ESPN3, or WatchESPN, or whatever it's called now been working okay for you guys?

I haven't used it in awhile, but I just logged in and tried to pull up Germany-Portugal pregame and it keeps giving me a "User Not Authorized Error." WTF? Did they switch this over to a pay service? I used to be able to just log in through my internet provider account, and it'd let me watch whatever.
Works like a champ for me.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator

Doesnt work for directv. Ask your pops for his Cox login.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I'm having no problems. Also worked great for me for the US Open last week.

But yeah, DirecTV doesn't have watchespn anymore. So that could be your problem.

Merkl in the house again. I don't know how she is able to watch so many games.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I know it doesn't help that he's standing next to Neuer, who is probably at least 6'3", but lawd Lahm is tiny.

Chase

Working fine on my iPad. Whenever that error comes up I turn the iPad off and turn it back on. Should work.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Univision is free, as Pavel says. Interesting run from Boateng, wonder if he's going to leave Ronaldo like that and attack. Looked dangerous for both teams.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I can't tell - is Muller playing up top or is Ozil playing as a false 9? Muller can at least pretend to be a forward.

NML

What's the reasoning behind allowing someone besides the guy who got fouled to shoot the PK?
Seems kinda silly

Taking a penalty kick is a skill, and like all other skills, some people are better at it than others. When it's the closest thing to a free goal that there is, you want your best PK-taker at the spot.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
portugal look fucking awful