• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2082 Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
LoZo still got it as well

A series with me and Doh on pace for 7 games, shocker

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Paris swept!

vTzYYe8.jpg

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@goblue96 - Welcome to Paris our new mascot - GUNNERSAURUS!

Paris' fan delighted by the NRA's new sponsorship of a fun mascot to breath life back into a beleaguered crowd. Ownership hoping that they've finally found the illusive missing piece to sustain a playoff run in 2083. 'Who needs pitchers when you can come to the game with a 9ft dinosaur armed with an AK47' - a spokesperson for the team said.

Last edited:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
This was a meltdown of epic proportions if you look at the batting stats from Topia league's comfortable statistical hitting leaders. Zero runs in the last two games and virtually everyone with a piss poor performance through the whole series. Is it age and inexperience?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah kinda weak for SS. Similar player to Cipto but slightly weaker and I think Cipto is only 3.5 stars

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Yeah kinda weak for SS. Similar player to Cipto but slightly weaker and I think Cipto is only 3.5 stars

I reckon Vo is going to be a 3 if he doesn't die. I actually have a very balanced farm except that Otto doesn't rate my prospects even when they are obviously talented. WHICH IS A GOOD PLACE TO BE.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'll end up using him all over the field and as a pitcher and Otto will catch up and rate him 3.5. @Mr. Radpants - That's exactly my point. I don't care. I'm just making conversation because if I don't then the WBL dies. I think even though I hate the league I instigate 90% of conversation about it.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
It's all subjective. What about this one? Steal of the draft? Could make it as a backup. OSA rates him as a 50 contact, although his stats are bad. I think he'll make it.

draft1.png