• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Presented by The City (MTV 2 Marathon is on)

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Kazmeir the pride of all TWINK bruin fans everywhere @bruin @bruin228

2h1k4v.jpg

coogrfan

Here I go being the old guy: what the hell was #9 for Michigan thinking fielding a punt inside his 5 yd line?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Welp bammer with a legit qb is even scarier than usual.

Petrino goat offense mind has zero points lol. This shit is ridiculous. See y'all for 2019 season.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Welp bammer with a legit qb is even scarier than usual.

Petrino goat offense mind has zero points lol. This shit is ridiculous. See y'all for 2019 season.

Louisville is going to blow dick this year, this outcome was a sure thing

I lol at all the JARs that I'm sure took out a second mortgage on their homes trailers to go, though

bruin

lol...holy fuck.

No excuse to lose to Cincinnati at home. Don’t care if it’s Dorrell or Neuheisel. That was bad.

It’s going to take some time. If Speight is seriously hurt, 5 wins would be something.

Still have Mora stink all over. Soft.

So it goes, bros..

B5CBE9AC-8AD0-4D8F-A6D5-DC212201A0C5.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They're gonna suck for sure, but as long as they get it together by the ASU game

If they lose to the retard Herm...

tenor.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Lost easily a minute on that drive, christ.

Probably won't matter. There's still enough time to pull it out, but they lost the flexibility of an ND first down.

Brick

please tell me it's rod gilmore on the call. i havent started the whiskey but tate running around like an asshole all over dirty byu players wiyh gilmore saying dumb shit sounds like a riot.