• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Presented by The City (MTV 2 Marathon is on)

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
i'm wondering when i will be reminded that david sills committed to USC as a 7th grader?

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
bro where the fuck did this defense come from? our defensive line is straight up bullying them.

poor Tenn QB got deleted that last drive. surprised he got up.

i'M A FIRM BELIEVER THE DEFENSE CAME FROM SHITTY TENNESSEE OFFENSE. WILL BELIEVE THIS UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE!!!!!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Tennessee's OL just seems weak af. Is their strength coach certified and/or a murderer or vehicular manslaughter guy? They might need an upgrade.

Brick

btw i guarantee canzano's story tomorrow is gonna be centered around some mundane, meaningless experience or conversation he had during the rain delay that he hamfists into some shitty narrative about how it perfectly encapsulated the events of the game.

Brick

let's check on lil baker mayfield
59fe6099f945637eaf0de1f568980e59.jpg

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Still can't believe that an actual newspaper pays Clownzano for that garbage. He writes like someone from the launch of Bleacher Report.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Still can't believe that an actual newspaper pays Clownzano for that garbage. He writes like someone from the launch of Bleacher Report.

I couldn’t believe every reply wasn’t telling him to shut the fuck up

I guess why would you follow him if you hate him, but people really read this shit and think he’s making good observations?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Maybe this will convince Maryland to fire Durkin since they won without him

Or they’ll just go full retard

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Browning is worthless

If UDub had a QB worth a shit, they would be winning easily