• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Oklahoma City: A giant strip mall that's also constantly under construction

We're building a streetcar rail system through the central core of the city right now and it's taking forever, while blocking off ma'restaurant from the main street it's on and being perfectly in the way of my 1 mile commute to work.

Last edited:

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
We're building a streetcar rail system through the central core of the city right now and it's taking forever, while blocking off ma'restaurant from the main street it's on and being perfectly in the way of my 1 mile commute to work.

Update: its completion has been moved back months to December. Hooray public funding!

Last edited:

Schauwn

Mel Kiper: Stats are for losers. Josh Allen won.

Also Mel Kiper: Jackson isn't a first rounder because his completion percentage was only 57%.

NML

Yeah I don’t think the extra $15m it would’ve cost to get Cousins is even close to worth the (somewhat small) improvement. Gives them some flexibility if he goes back to being shit, but if he continues to improve that’s a cheap deal. Below average for starting QB salaries but above it in output (last year at least)

GR8 2 B FL G8R

This is why having a true elite QB like Brees or Brady is so important. If you draft a mediocre QB like Bottles, it's so scary to try to replace him that you have to overpay him.

Craig7835

I'm tripping off the fact that NY Giants coach Pat Shurmur hires Mike Shula to be the OC & QB coach & Shurmur is going to be calling plays. To be honest I wouldn't have hired Shula, his offenses are too bland & VERY predictable & Cam Newton tried his best to make them look good but didn't. Also who is their new defensive coordinator? The way ESPN First Take was talking about the Giants new look defense going to be a 3-4,they act as if the Giants NEVER ran a 3-4

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Brees has the same number of playoff wins as Bortles since he entered the league doe
How many Superbowl MVPs and rings does Bottles have

The only year Brees had a legit and healthy defense he won the Superbowl

I know the Pats game was rigged but Bottles had a better defense than Brees ever had this year, and he still didn't take his team to the dance

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I guess it's cool in this Trump timeline to just spout lies without anyone calling you out on your bullshit

Go fucking propagandize high school kids in soccer with your ass coach wife in Jax with your cool expansion team alternative facts.

But if you actually think Bottles is a hair on the ass of Brees, you are fucking wrong. Brees is a first ballot HOF QB, one of the best there ever was.

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
baseballyankeefans.gif

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'm tripping off the fact that NY Giants coach Pat Shurmur hires Mike Shula to be the OC & QB coach & Shurmur is going to be calling plays. To be honest I wouldn't have hired Shula, his offenses are too bland & VERY predictable & Cam Newton tried his best to make them look good but didn't. Also who is their new defensive coordinator? The way ESPN First Take was talking about the Giants new look defense going to be a 3-4,they act as if the Giants NEVER ran a 3-4

Fuck me

Nowhere is safe for CHOSEN

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Pass me the ludes
Eyes are all red, got my dank from the Bahamas
Went to see my girl smoke some green with her mama.
Jumped in my Cutlass on the way to the liquor store.
Picked up some blunts, got ten on the 2-0.
Fix these palm trees wit some green leaves
Got a nigga's head spinning like the seven seas.
Puff, puff, pass, nigga that's what Simon say
Fools that hog the green or da weed gonna get carried away.
Fingernails burnt, lookin like a tweeker
Ears steadily poppin, but not from the speakers
Green got me hungry, feindin' for them munchies
cause real smokers don't blow no fuckin green on empty stomachs

NML

I guess it's cool in this Trump timeline to just spout lies without anyone calling you out on your bullshit

Go fucking propagandize high school kids in soccer with your ass coach wife in Jax with your cool expansion team alternative facts.

But if you actually think Bottles is a hair on the ass of Brees, you are fucking wrong. Brees is a first ballot HOF QB, one of the best there ever was.

51U8XGYMJtL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg