• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Wolfman21

These people are the fucking worst.

my favorite team of athletes that doesn't know who i am and never will won a football game! Look how amazing i am that i can flip a car with the help of 10 other dweebs!! Yeah, we're awesome, wooo!!!

pathetic humans

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
hgPZBXH.gif

evil1

Here are some of my reactions to the game:

(early third quarter)
Chris Collinsworth: This Super Bowl is living up to the standard of Justin Timberlake's halftime performance.
Me: Man, shut the fuck up.

(end of the game)
Al Michaels: Once again, the Super Bowl will come down and end on the final play.
Me: Well technically, every Super bowl ends on the last play.

Biggest pleasant surprise:
The post game show with Chris Berman, Steve Young and Randy Moss. Berman was really good (or at least better than the stiffs they have now). His shtick could get tiresome, but I still think he does highlights better than anyone.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Thought the commercials were pretty awful this year. Brightest spot being Tyrion spitting hot fire with Morgan Freeman. That was great.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
serious question for those who watched

i saw they had over 700yds of total offense and the score was a high scoring game

is that the type of game you wanna see for the SB? or one like last years where NE battled back while ATL laid an egg?

Skeeter

Uber felon
I thought it was a very entertaining game. Each qb made some unbelievable throws in very tight windows. It was a fantastic display of qb accuracy . If every nashnl game was like that I'd love the league .

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I thought it was a very entertaining game. Each qb made some unbelievable throws in very tight windows. It was a fantastic display of qb accuracy . If every nashnl game was like that I'd love the league .
I dont like skeeter but he's pretty on. For a game for so much offense, I didn't feel like each defense played THAT badly. That felt like two excellent game plans along with great QB play.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I dont like skeeter but he's pretty on. For a game for so much offense, I didn't feel like each defense played THAT badly. That felt like two excellent game plans along with great QB play.

I still want to know why Malcolm Butler was only playing special teams. Some great hot takes about that so far this morning.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah, I really don't understand the whole Malcolm Butler thing. Pats defense was atrocious last night. They needed all the help they could get.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I dunno. Theres something going around about how he's been sick and had to show up a day later than the rest of the team due to being in the hospital? It feels more like to me if he didn't get fully involved with practice in the build up they didn't want to risk him in the game? Its strange. It feels like over-coaching, but then again that 'over-coaching' is the reason why Butler made the play in the Seahawks Super Bowl because nobody in their right mind thought that dude deserved to on the field and in position to intercept that ball. I personally found it weird NE only dressed 3 DBs (and didnt play one at all) and only 4 WRs (which really hurt when Cooks got destroyed).

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Brady didn't look the same last night. The look on his face after missing that catch was one of total indifference.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I really thought the tears of the "Lambo on the moon" *coin morons were the saltiest but these callers on WEEI put theirs to shame. So far some guy from Lowell has suggested Belicheck knew that Malcolm Butler knew about some conspiracy regarding the Jimmy G trade. Another guy from Lowell called in to say Matt Patricia was going to sign Malcolm Butler today as a sign of respect. Lowell must have solid lead for water.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Sports radio callers are just awful. Most of them can't even spit out a coherent sentence, most of them have terrible phones/connections, and anyone that gets through and can use words and a phone is either just agreeing with the host because they're a fan boy OR articulating the stupidest thing you ears will hear all month.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
I really thought the tears of the "Lambo on the moon" *coin morons were the saltiest but these callers on WEEI put theirs to shame. So far some guy from Lowell has suggested Belicheck knew that Malcolm Butler knew about some conspiracy regarding the Jimmy G trade. Another guy from Lowell called in to say Matt Patricia was going to sign Malcolm Butler today as a sign of respect. Lowell must have solid lead for water.
So the Masshole equivalent of PAAAWWWLLL's callers.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
To me, Tony is the saltiest, to me.

giphy.gif

The Iggles fanbase that resides in greater Philadelphia area deserves absolutely nothing but misery and 0-16 seasons. It is a group of nothing but self-loathing miserable fucks who do nothing but perpetuate the stereotype of an Iggles fans. They deserve to suffer. They deserved to lose in glorious fashion last night. But no, they won. They will now remind everyone about this win for decades because they will never catch lightning in a bottle like they did, this year, again.

Now Wednesday will be the parade which will be another chance for these mouth breathers to burn down the parts of Broad Street that they didn't burn down last night. Plus, America will subjected to the Mount Rushmore of Philly Celebrity Asshole Fans. Kevin Hart come on down! Sly Stallone: lets make Rocky 50 where you defeat North Korean Ivan Drago from your death bed. Kobe Bryant: we "love" you again because you no longer a LLLLLLLaker winning rings yourself. Bradley Cooper: your punchable face is always welcome Ed Rendall: the biggest asshole of them all

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I loved the monday morning analysis today at work. Some @bruin dude saying "BRADY JUST DIDN'T WANT IT ENOUGH AND YOU COULD TELL." To which I reply "500 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs. I guess he should have played free safety as well?" A minute later someone wanted to know my take on same catch/no catch call? I said "Oh I don't know about that, I didn't watch the game. I'm boycotting footbaw after my boy Bortles got screwed out of his destiny."

R2D2

I don't even care about the fans. I'm just happy Eagles' players got a ring. Dawk finally got one, Peters, Celek, Graham, etc. All well deserved. You can be happy for the players/coaches/organization but not the fans because some of them are complete douche nozzles.