• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Skeeter

Uber felon
all through text
giphy.gif

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
So I guess 2018 is the Belichick swan song? I don't know why else McDaniels would stay if the job wasn't waiting for him

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
So I guess 2018 is the Belichick swan song? I don't know why else McDaniels would stay if the job wasn't waiting for him

None of Belichick's assistants have ever gone on to any success when they go off on their own. If McDaniels was offered more and wasn't too sure he wanted to be HC or was ready to be anyway, that makes it a lot easier to go back. It stinks to back out of a job you already accepted, but you can sleep easy on your larger pile of cash.

bruin

I loved the monday morning analysis today at work. Some @bruin dude saying "BRADY JUST DIDN'T WANT IT ENOUGH AND YOU COULD TELL." To which I reply "500 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs. I guess he should have played free safety as well?" A minute later someone wanted to know my take on same catch/no catch call? I said "Oh I don't know about that, I didn't watch the game. I'm boycotting footbaw after my boy Bortles got screwed out of his destiny."

8A12FEF5-FB0A-4942-913A-4A2C2EACD34A.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Minneapolis Shocked To Discover Thousands Of Super Bowl Attendees Left Without Seeing Rest Of City
MINNEAPOLIS— Perplexed by the utter absence of thronging tourists throughout places of interest, Minneapolis residents reported feelings of shock and dismay Monday upon discovering that thousands of Super Bowl attendees had simply left the Twin Cities immediately after the game without experiencing the rich culture the area has to offer. “My colleagues tell me there are no crowds whatsoever at the American Swedish Institute, local merchants say attendance is actually down at the Mall of America, and the parks department is confounded that few if any people have toured our many impressive local bodies of water,” said Minneapolis Sculpture Garden curator Lukas Svensson, who was forced to send most of his staff home Monday afternoon when droves of awestruck visitors from across the nation inexplicably failed to appear. “I personally can’t understand why no one wants to see our sculpture of a big spoon with a cherry perched jauntily on top, unless the 8-degree weather has something to do with it.” Civic leaders were reportedly not surprised whatsoever upon being told that the situation was identical in St. Paul, which they described as “a frozen, passive-aggressive suburb of Minneapolis made up of alternating churches and bars.”

@adchester

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I don't live there, why you tagging me :laughing:

Edit: I did lol at "St. Paul, which they described as “a frozen, passive-aggressive suburb of Minneapolis made up of alternating churches and bars.” tho. Very true.

Last edited:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I don't live there, why you tagging me :laughing:

Edit: I did lol at "St. Paul, which they described as “a frozen, passive-aggressive suburb of Minneapolis made up of alternating churches and bars.” tho. Very true.

They left off “where the roads were designed by drunk Irishmen.” Legit, I could easily live in Cathedral Hill if the street layout of St Paul made any sense.

R2D2

I wonder how much losing DeFilippo and Reich is gonna affect the Eagles next year. Pederson called the plays, but both coaches were active in the gameplans/play designs.