• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2068 Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
if one of them can, yes. im assuming i was asked to sim because they arent around tho and i cant be fucked to fix the scripts

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
An absolutely riveting set of games at the SPHERE with Beeffalo visiting. 2-0, 2-1, and 0-1 were the final scorelines! :Sleeping2:

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Time to set up the draft. Season has just crossed over into July.

And, for those interested, you have one more sim to submit ur ASG ballot.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I hereby request a daily Fax update until it is recognized by the Omissioners that the league is completely broken.

Time for the Spacetopia Baseball League. Sorry @Wooly, but while most of us are setting course for various nebula and exoplanets we're blasting you straight into the sun.

That would mean I didn't make a perfect league which is just not true

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Which FTL tech will we be using for Spacetopia? Wormholes? Warp Drives? Hyperlanes? Perhaps get real fancy and use mass relays?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Nothing at all strange about this, nothing at all.

AA3A9889-3B4E-413A-90A9-E05C82FF8DA6.jpeg

Odds that that there are two SL teams in the paloffs with sub-500 Records? Fuck you @Wooly.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Mauro Gonsales FINALLY got over his two-week DTD injury after two months. Maybe he'll actually swing his bat again.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I got some 1st I'm willing to move for the right bat. I can't let the fate of the SL come down to NDR and BUF. Come get ur fleece on babby.