• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 6 presented by POLL INERTIA

Wolfman21

How u gonna let that fuck walk into the endzone without hitting him when you got 4 guys right in front of you

Brick

The sound mixing in this broadcast sucks. You can hear the crowd is rowdy but the mix is favoring the boring white guys too much.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Hawt
167ce4949792de7bb2db86cad830c865.gif

Wolfman21

Yeah drink...runnin it right up the middle has worked all night...lets do it back to back on a drive where we could put the game away!

Brick

Man this is setting up to be the perfect Wolfpack meltdown. But I am actually rooting for you guys.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lawd, this announcing crew

70 yard catch and run and the guy acts like he's watching someone mowing their lawn

Brick

I don't think the shittier Hasselback has ever smiled. Wife makes me watch his stupid fantasy show on Sundays.

Wolfman21

I shouldnt have expected different. We let fsu and syracuse back into games that should have been over midway through the 4th as well.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
It's just so clear they don't give a shit about CAWLIDGE and relate everything they're seeing tonight to what's going on in NASHNUL, even I'm annoyed by it

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol what the fuck was Jackson doing? Getting hisself kilt for absolutely no reason

Brick

Petrino can't get a better RB than a converted QB? Seems like his skill talent is much lower than it was at Arkansas and old Louisville teams.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
So I think after taking out Illinois and Butgers, Nebraska is finally coming into their own. They are going to roll into Memorial Stadium Saturday night against Wisconsin with a bunch of swagger, a loud, energized crowd and a healthy roster and lay down the wettest and sloppiest of farts as is tradition
Call me crazy, and Shirley...but this game has a feel of a game Nebraska should have their doors blown off, but the Mike Riley pixie dust finds a way to sprinkle on it...and Nebraska wins.

Only to turn around next week and lose by eleventy billion points to Ohio State.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk