• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 6 presented by POLL INERTIA

Brick

Brady Hoke may be the worst DC of all time. Amazing how different the defense is this year. Same group of players with a lot of freshmen.

Bdub

Three ROYCE touches and a punt, of course. 3.0 YPC @Bdub. I swear if he doesn't have a wide open hole he just identifies a defender and intentionally runs into him upright to get that extra half yard.
Nothing says Utah football like driving to the 3 yard line and kicking a field goal. Oregon finally catching on to playing that shitty ball control offense.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Cougs just went through them like shit through a tin horn on that drive.
someone-front-bullshits-yS2AMt4LX13Mc
giphy.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Brick so mad he doesn't have Pac-12's greatest QB EVAR

Also, Lolorado is shit on offense. 7 points against a DICKROD team?

Brick

Can't believe how well the defense has played this year. I guess when you have Hoke and Pellum for 3 years it can't get any worse. They are swarming and making plays everywhere. I'll still be shocked if they win this game but SWAGGART has them playing hard and pissed.

ebarws6

stAy
Backup QB and Stanford has the hottest RB in the country.

Ah, didn't know about the QB situation for Utah. Love has been wet of course, but kella Chryst has been dog shit so far, and KJ Costello (who has stepped in for Chryst) has neither been tested by a legit defense nor played on the road yet. Should be interesting all around

Bdub

Ah, didn't know about the QB situation for Utah. Love has been wet of course, but kella Chryst has been dog shit so far, and KJ Costello (who has stepped in for Chryst) has neither been tested by a legit defense nor played on the road yet. Should be interesting all around
Our backup QB won 9 games last year as the starter so he isn't exactly dog shit. I'm sure Vegas knows something.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah, it's just sheets and sheets of rain. Anybody scoring the rest of the game would be a miracle.

Brick

Wazzu is good. Playing like shit on O and up 13. Oregon has no chance with a depleted WR corps and true frosh QB.