• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 6 presented by POLL INERTIA

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Reminds me of nc state playing notre dame in a tropical storm last year. Somehow, i think kizer still attempted 30+ passes

Yeah, I remember Brian Kelly getting pissed because they kept fumbling. And he kept calling plays from the shotgun! LAWD.

Brick

Harbaugh is a worse version of Bo. There, I said it. Fuck this shit.
ebd65b6fc263594cb092d1faab61f447.gif

Bdub

Welcome to Utah. I'm sure you will enjoy long seasons of kicking 10 field goals a game and losing by 2 points.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
How did a d1 team let Ohio state score 62 in football?

Bdub

Aww there is the sweet Utah football I know. 1st down at the 2 yard line and end up kicking a field goal.

ebarws6

stAy
If Utah had a competent qb they'd be winning by a lot. They really should not be doing anything other than running the ball

ebarws6

stAy
peter kalambayi and harrison phillips will both be out for the first half next week after back-to-back boneheaded targeting penalties in the last few minutes of the game. that is reeeeaallly bad news. oregon would already have been able to run the ball down stanford's throat, and without phillips it will be even worse

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Leach got me back to being EXCITED about college foozbawl again. Dude has so much damn swagger the sideline reporter needed to change pants between takes. @bruin @bruin228 whos his Crabtree this year?

Kind of sad Baker Mayfield gonna have to play in some sad ass bowl game in Orlando. Reel e had high hopes of seeing them crush Klimpson’s colons in one of the Big Games but I guess I’ll just have to pray the rosary Dabo gets beat to death by a booster in a Waffle House parking lot instead of an exploding heart on the sidelines.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Leach got me back to being EXCITED about college foozbawl again. Dude has so much damn swagger the sideline reporter needed to change pants between takes. @bruin @bruin228 whos his Crabtree this year?

Kind of sad Baker Mayfield gonna have to play in some sad ass bowl game in Orlando. Reel e had high hopes of seeing them crush Klimpson’s colons in one of the Big Games but I guess I’ll just have to pray the rosary Dabo gets beat to death by a booster in a Waffle House parking lot instead of an exploding heart on the sidelines.

They don't really have a Crabtree-like receiver, which'll get them into trouble against teams like Washington. Their best receiver is Tavares Martin, though.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Days like yesterday remind me that sticking Mike Stoops in the booth was a crime against humanity. Would have loved to see him on the sideline yesterday.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Just wanna say fuck TCU and B12 refs. Day after doesn't feel any better after getting butt fucked by shitty ass refs home cooking us.

They don't really have a Crabtree-like receiver, which'll get them into trouble against teams like Washington. Their best receiver is Tavares Martin, though.

Sucks cuz he was committed to us until he got arrested for burglary and we dropped it. Would be nice to have.

Brick

They deserve it. Swaggart's only tweet on game day was about securing a recruit. That doesn't mean he's distracted from the game, but it's just fucking dumb.