• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2066-67 Off-Season

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I like 40, gives 20 arms and bats so you can platoon and always have enough rest for young fragile arms, but either way

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Soft Cap of 40, if you go over the top players by OSA Potential are released until you get under if you get caught

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Tanner Lau please have my babies

Welcome TWO SHOES to the Beefalo rehab facility!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Soft Cap of 40, if you go over the top players by OSA Potential are released until you get under if you get caught
IFA players who age out, MLFA and any other DFA end up on those rosters though. I also don't want to check rosters every sim. That's dumb. If we need to post it in the rule thread for @Wooly to follow it I guess I can do that.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
We can just only enforce it if we catch it, no need to make the Os check. I get ya tho. Just ban whatever Wooly just did

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wooly

I've been in the 'who cares about having 34 year old A-level players' boat supporting Wooly but this is an absolute joke.
It was an accident man. I posted how it happened. My AA and AAA squads were down to nothing, and I was gone a lot this offseason, so I made a ton of minor league offers the last day before ST. I assumed only a few guys would sign. They all signed. The sim they all signed was when I left on my trip, I didn't have time to go through them and cut guys.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
It was an accident man. I posted how it happened. My AA and AAA squads were down to nothing, and I was gone a lot this offseason, so I made a ton of minor league offers the last day before ST. I assumed only a few guys would sign. They all signed. The sim they all signed was when I left on my trip, I didn't have time to go through them and cut guys.

Get fucked with this nonsense. You obsess over everything in this game but have that many guys on the farm "by accident". You're killing my immersion with your bullshit. Bout ready to stop exporting and just hang with the BernieBots in the #FAIR_AND_BALANCED league instead of watching you a continual line step. Get fucked.

osick87

Community Liaison
Get fucked with this nonsense. You obsess over everything in this game but have that many guys on the farm "by accident". You're killing my immersion with your bullshit. Bout ready to stop exporting and just hang with the BernieBots in the #FAIR_AND_BALANCED league instead of watching you a continual line step. Get fucked.

Then leave already, you pouty fuck.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It is weird they all signed on the same day.

Try it, it's not at all. If he didn't know that every single minor league FA will 100% sign with you unless someone else offers at the same time it's easy to see how this would happen. If you offer 100 most of those will also all make their decision on the same day.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Then leave already, you pouty fuck.

200w.gif

Wooly is actually ruining the league with this nonsense.

giphy.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Try it, it's not at all. If he didn't know that every single minor league FA will 100% sign with you unless someone else offers at the same time it's easy to see how this would happen. If you offer 100 most of those will also all make their decision on the same day.
I just figured some of them would want major league deals.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Well I just assumed he selected them all, right clicked and selected offer minor league contract. If he actually went into the negotiation screen with each one, he dumb.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
He definitely did, I actually did the same thing a long time ago when I wasn't paying attention to my minors. I was simming though so when I saw it I redid the sim

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Bro... I've supported you on the having 34-year olds on A but this is total bullshit.

If you have 128 guys in A-ball, that's an accident. But it is IMPOSSIBLE to have 97 guys in AA on mistake. You HAVE TO promote guys for that to happen. Guys don't just show up in AA like they can in A/AAA (if demoted from WBL roster).

Quit lying and insulting the leagues intelligence.

doh

IFA players who age out, MLFA and any other DFA end up on those rosters though. I also don't want to check rosters every sim. That's dumb. If we need to post it in the rule thread for @Wooly to follow it I guess I can do that.
I get to over 40 after drafts too and you add all the late round guys too. So yeah no hard cap if it's hard to implement.

But I don't know if the game allows it but wooly should be banned from signing any FAs for a year. This is totally ridiculous.

doh

Did you see game 3 of our series @Orlando? Your SP went the distance in a 11-1 loss throwing 123 pitches. Never seen something like that.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Bro... I've supported you on the having 34-year olds on A but this is total bullshit.

If you have 128 guys in A-ball, that's an accident. But it is IMPOSSIBLE to have 97 guys in AA on mistake. You HAVE TO promote guys for that to happen. Guys don't just show up in AA like they can in A/AAA (if demoted from WBL roster).

Quit lying and insulting the leagues intelligence.
I think he moved them based on age, but didnt have time to go through and cut them. I am going to let this slide as a mistake, but @Wooly make some cuts ASAP. Everyone else, try to keep it under 40 in each level.