• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 Presented By MAC Refs

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can you imagine if football was coached and played by people with actual intelligence?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Illinois losing by 17 to ROW DA BOAT?

LOVIE SMITH ERA BEGINS @TonyGin&Juice

giphy.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
At a psu bar and objectively no fan base is doughier and grosser than these dudes. I can't believe these women associate with these bums. @loveypsu
They're ALL outside smoking. Every single one. Must be the Pittsburgh contingent.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Wow, what a surprise. You finally stop playing not to lose and torch them.

If Liufau is out, the game is over, though.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Really hope Liufau isn't seriously hurt. That would turn Colorado from a good team (I hope!) to a terrible one.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's really a mystery when a person spends 5 minutes in a public restroom, leaves, you go in and it DOESN'T smell like a dump

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Well, seinfeldleaving.gif

Colorado looks decent, but if Liufau misses any time, they might as well be Eastern Michigan. They basically played not to lose after missing the FG and lost then and then lost a 2nd time when Liufau went out. Their special teams is dog shit, oh my god. Coaching was really atrocious after the 1st quarter. McIntyre went full Jeff Fisher.

Michigan does not look like a top 4 team at all, unless Colorado is somehow a top 15 one. Is Speight a freshman? He looks horrible under any sort pressure and has a lot of improving to do if they're going to beat MSU and OSU. In the first quarter, he threw 4-5 desperation balls that were begging to be picked. They look like the same team as last year. Decent offense, great defense that has a lot of trouble with spread teams. 10-2, I think.

Will be undefeated and relentlessly jerked off by ESPN until Dantonio makes Harbaugh eat his boogers.