• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread Presented by Taco Tuesday.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Good thing we switched to a pOweR oFfeNSe so we could continue shitting down our leg in the red zone and kick FGs inside the 10.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Did this guy just steal my Schtuck with the John Saunders rememberance?

"Brother bernie."

Bernie Saunders

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
SEC unwatchable, Big Ten not helping. 6 points in first half. Give me Tulsa and Southern Miss scoring 150 combined, thx

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I really wish schools like LA tech & Tulane get their shit together and become decent again.

My dream scenario is someday, all the black top recruits band together and start going to play for the hbcu schools and make them respectable and entertaining to watch in addition to the half time shows with the bands.

JAR201166

I really wish schools like LA tech & Tulane get their shit together and become decent again.

My dream scenario is someday, all the black top recruits band together and start going to play for the hbcu schools and make them respectable and entertaining to watch in addition to the half time shows with the bands.
Racist much? why can't white people go to hbcu schools?

Brick

I forgot the savior of Uclas offense is some sarkiffin/nashnul celeb corch castoff. yikes. "highly respected" I'm sure.