• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread Presented by Taco Tuesday.

DanishDonut0

So glad I didn't have to endure another LSU (insert any SEC team) offense flounder all game only to pull another non-conference win out of their ass. And no I didn't watch that game, only the last 8 minutes and I don't know why anyone else would.

Rosen trying to lose the game all by hisself

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Can't wait to lose on a Hail Mary and watch Sumlin get a jizz jar celebatory bath

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Things I learned today - UC Davis has a foozbawl team, Les Miles and the LSU boosters still can't buy a quarterback, the CHOKIES are still b-team BUMS.

Soonerfan09

The best QB in the past 15 years is Jamarcus Russell, second place is Zach Mettenberger. It's kind of flattering that people remember Matt Mauck's name, he was solid enough to become a Broncos backup and ultimately a dentist. Matt Flynn threw like 1 TD to 4 picks against fuckin' Tulane, he was super average against anyone but Ohio State.
How good was Perilloux (Perriloux?) before he got booted? I remember his recruitment being a big deal, but I can't remember how he actually played and I'm too lazy to look it up.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
e854114d1e205ee205819cd8d6b20a96.jpg

76edcfbc795333228c19a82f35cf0803.jpg

a628a2f467ab23aa3ce9cc538bbefe89.jpg

Ready.

Hachiko - The Akita on Nutopia.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Rosen made some pretty good throws on that drive, considering he was under instant pressure when he threw.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
How good was Perilloux (Perriloux?) before he got booted? I remember his recruitment being a big deal, but I can't remember how he actually played and I'm too lazy to look it up.
Ahhh, he was OK. Maybe top 5, but clearly wasn't beating out grimus for no. 1