• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

WBL Season Wars -- Peder Strikes Back

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Yo, can someone make the Carrillo trade go through so I can sign some FAs? I got two guys that are willing to strike out 150 times for me for $1M and I'm all outta money.

Wolfman21

heh, I didn't even get a writeup in an email about losing Thu and what happened to the fan interest. Usually when you lose players in FA you do. Nothing on him.

NML

Any chance we get a sim soon?

Hanging out in a Disney hotel for another hour before heading back from a recruiting trip. Currently watching Sunday Countdown for the first time all year because this place doesn't have NBC Sports for some reason.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Any chance we get a sim soon?

Hanging out in a Disney hotel for another hour before heading back from a recruiting trip. Currently watching Sunday Countdown for the first time all year because this place doesn't have NBC Sports for some reason.

Isn't this game on NBC proper?

Wolfman21

Fuuuuck, I didn't even really want cao, lmao

i'll just pray his ratings end up like what OSA says his potential is then he'll be a steal.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
LMAO at WolfTrog trying to bid players up just to be a cunt and then actually signing one of them. I wish I wasn't in the IFA class with you, lol. I see all your bids on guys I like, I hope you win all of the shitty ones that I set as traps!

Wolfman21

LMAO at WolfTrog trying to bid players up just to be a cunt and then actually signing one of them. I wish I wasn't in the IFA class with you, lol. I see all your bids on guys I like, I hope you win all of the shitty ones that I set as traps!

I don't bid guys up. I'm not gonna give away what I do because it seems to work for me, but trust me, I'm not bidding guys up.

Wolfman21

I didn't want him before I got who I really want is what I meant. But I'll sure take him. I was working my plan, he just signed before I expected. Per OSA, he's the top IFA and I got him for 6 mil so of course I'll take him

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I enjoy everyone still going with the "my scout likes him quite a bit." After doing that 2050 draft review, I just do the opposite of what my scout says. If he likes a guy better than OSA than I'm out. I want the guys my scout shits all over, we'll see how it works out, lol.

Can't wait for Douglass to retire as a GOAT and become my scout.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Sign an okay IFA with great intangibles for under the limit, and another INTERGALACTIC WAR HERO in Lucio Gonzalez for my WBL pen. Fairly content

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
He also has Very High Leadership and Very High Intell, so he was obviously a high ranking officer in the intergalactic military. He has some potential to grow into his slider as well.

Wolfman21

tumblr_mxrz42SCuT1spoxq8o1_500.gif

Wolfman21

Is this our long sim to ST? Next one? Or do we not do that anymore?

I've brought that up last few offseasons and have been told each time that we only did that once or twice though I remember doing it alot more. Haven't done it in a few offseasons.

Lloyd Carr

3-day, 3-day, 5-day schedule makes the most sense to finish the off-season.

That last sim should be a 6-day sim though probably, so we sim to ST so everyone can call up guys for free for the first half of ST. Rather than simming to the day before ST and then halfway through the next night.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Let's not get SIM crazy here boss. I'm schedule to be doped up again on painkillers and cortisone shots next week so if I'm going to screw my team I'd like some time when I'm actually cognizant of my bad decision making.

Lloyd Carr

Saved_games
wbl
settings

delete the "filetime" file then you can redownload the file.

At least that's how I think you get to the filetime file.

Wolfman21

can we kick wolfman please even another bdub would be a better owner

There are already enough folks that only pay attention once in a blue moon. Kicking out one of the more active members because you don't agree with things I say would be a horrible precedent