• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5 2015

CJ_24

Roughing the snapper. Apparently, that's a real thing.

GraySnapper.gif

?

jobob 5.0

I Am Reborn
I think Georgia was Clemsoning long before Clemson was Clemsoning.
It's two separate things, Georgia-ing not only requires blowing pre-season expectations, but also pulling out the November "must-win" to save your coach's job.

It's amazing. I'm pretty sure Mark Richt has been at UGA for 27 years now, and in 24 of those he's been a loss away from getting fired.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I think he plays up the motivation/psychology shit a lot, too. That OSU team last year was ridiculously talented: once they lost to VT they had a giant chip on their shoulder and steamrolled almost everyone, a lot like the 2008 UF team did post Ole Miss loss.

Compare that to Saban who's more clinical and it's easy to see why Meyer's teams are more inconsistent IMO.
You also have to consider Florida had a huge drop off the season afterward even though they went through the regular season undefeated too.

maybe he got da gerd again

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Good thing Charlotte moved up from I-AA, so we can get annihilated by the likes of Middle Tennessee State and Temple.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Elliott has 183 yards on 16 carries so I'm sure the next OSU drive will consist of 3 straight Trogdale runs so he can continue racking up negative yardage.

Carolina Blue

Incredible comeback for the Heels against GT. Down 21-0 and won 38-31. First W in Atlanta since '97. Marquise Williams balled out.

(Why did we have to go and lose to South Carolina?)

Brick

lol at ed Cunningham. did he have money on tOSU covering? never heard someone hating so much on a dog. haha

Brick

everything Ohio state does is *terrific even on a negative play. indiana gets long td run "lets see if ohio state can close it out after that fluke run"