• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5 2015

mcnoles

CQR52_iUsAAVO7Q.png

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's about time to switch my fb profile pic back to that guy. Good reminder.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
So there are apparently some people around here who think Colorado will beat Oregon this weekend. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think 1 Pac 12 win for Colorado would be an achievement, considering they go to Washington State and Oregon State. They might be able to hang with Oregon, but I would be pretty surprised if they won.

Bdub

Oregon is only a TD favorite. Before last week I bet they are favored to win by at least 21 points. Oregon had an awful game and Utah had a great game. Doesn't mean Oregon is awful and Utah is really good. Oregon is likely still a really good team. I think Oregon wins by 2 tds.

Freeman

Going to the Georgia-Alabama game. It will be miserable weather it seems. I want to say it will be a close good game, but being an Atlanta native I know it will be a complete cluster. Nothing good ever happens for Atlanta sports teams.

PSUEagle

@Brick

Going with Purdue +21.5 and scoring more than 16.5 total. Also going with MTSU -3 vs Vandy on the shitty corch/letdown game theory.

Hitting Alabama at +2.5. Don't get why this Georgia team is different: they've played no one with a pulse so far while Alabama barely lost a game in which they turned it over five times and had some of the worst luck ever. What am I missing?

Brick

@Brick

Going with Purdue +21.5 and scoring more than 16.5 total. Also going with MTSU -3 vs Vandy on the shitty corch/letdown game theory.

Hitting Alabama at +2.5. Don't get why this Georgia team is different: they've played no one with a pulse so far while Alabama barely lost a game in which they turned it over five times and had some of the worst luck ever. What am I missing?
Hit Arizona State +13.5 and Oregon -7. Maybe ASU straight up.

PSUEagle

Hit Arizona State +13.5 and Oregon -7. Maybe ASU straight up.

Completely forgot about that one: thanks. Like that play a lot.

I know ur not a Mora or UCLA believer, but ASU has looked so bad this year that I have a hard time pulling the trigger on that one.

Brick

It is not about ASU. UCLA is just trying to get to the bye. No motivation in this one. Have a terrible track record in games like this under Mora.

jobob 5.0

I Am Reborn
@Brick
Hitting Alabama at +2.5. Don't get why this Georgia team is different:
Alabama would have a shot to win this game if it were suddenly transported to a time prior to the invention of the forward pass.

I think UGA is a little overrated... but I would take UGA at -5. By that I mean they will come up 5 lbs short and only be able to send 'Bama a (still-painful) 35-lb box of rape.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This Wisconsin qb has a fucking noodle

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Texas, there's a guy out front who says he's got a delivery for you.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Skylar Howard always tries to force shit downfield.

Karl Joseph is a badass though.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
New Texas AD might pull a "Pat Haden" and fire Strong before he gets on the bus.

I think you should give every HC a minimum of 4 years, but the rules/expectations are different at places like Texass.

Brick

The @Brick curse. (blessing?)

UCLA about to deliver a 40lb. box.
Stanford @ USC is the most interesting game to me. There's no doubt Stanford can pull an upset or two when Hogan is clicking. They've already had a come to Jesus moment in a young season and USC hasn't played anyone. USC could blow their doors off, but if I'm @TrojanMan I'm nervous as hell. Especially the way Furd usually plays them in the Shaw/Harbaugh era. This is one where if it is close after the first quarter, it will probably go down to the wire. We'll know really fast if Stanford's offense will be able to do anything. Hogan is more inconsistent than Bo Wallace.
HMMMMMMM

prepping a bump of my maryland prediction @DeadMan