• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Reel Report OOTP Edition: San Francisco Tanners

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Really starting to wonder why I'm on his mind more than his wife

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
aight,

so this season, all money is being spent. acquired what i think are some nice additions to the farm system as well as some nice veteran talent that should buy me a couple of years while my talent develops. A couple of my recent picks have been performing very well and have been promoted accordingly. I think im still a season or two from actually having a record at .500 or above, but i like the direction we're going this offseason

Gooksta

aight,

so this season, all money is being spent. acquired what i think are some nice additions to the farm system as well as some nice veteran talent that should buy me a couple of years while my talent develops. A couple of my recent picks have been performing very well and have been promoted accordingly. I think im still a season or two from actually having a record at .500 or above, but i like the direction we're going this offseason
Keep building that talent pool..

ZackMills

Have mercy
@OU11 , can you change Baton Rogue and the affiliates to the following:

WBL: San Francisco Tanners
AAA: Oakland Rippers
AA: Sunnyvale Comet (singular intentional)
A: Santa Clara Woodchucks

@Reel cosigned on this. I'll be doing all the daily exporting. His services are being retained and he will stay with the club in a to be named position.

@Orlando, wanna make a logo? I suppose it should be some sort of colonial tanner. I guess they look like this:

511D022X91L.jpg

31erPgYPjbL._BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Color Scheme: Black and Orange

Bob-Saget.jpg

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think i might have forgotten my computer. I'll check
when i get to the lake. @Orlando you might be on deck for the shittiest sim there is

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
We really can switch to whatever, i dont know about long term issues but i know it would work for at least one season

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Vegas and Buffalo are good now, and the rest of the US teams are rebuilding and will be really good in like 4 years. KW LR ND and SF

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
@OU11 , can you change Baton Rogue and the affiliates to the following:

WBL: San Francisco Tanners
AAA: Oakland Rippers
AA: Sunnyvale Comet (singular intentional)
A: Santa Clara Woodchucks

@Reel cosigned on this. I'll be doing all the daily exporting. His services are being retained and he will stay with the club in a to be named position

Done. Although I didnt make you a GM, so you will have to deal with being @Reel.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Reel told me some shit was going up at noon central. He's only half a day late

ZackMills

Have mercy
Reel is going to be active in trade negotiations, so any PMs I send he'll be included (he can post while I'm at work so things don't come to a standstill) and we ask any PMs sent our way include both of us. He will also be drafting when it hits the 4 hour time limit.

I plan on buying the game and getting everything set up tomorrow.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Reel is going to be active in trade negotiations, so any PMs I send he'll be included (he can post while I'm at work so things don't come to a standstill) and we ask any PMs sent our way include both of us. He will also be drafting when it hits the 4 hour time limit.

I thought you said this wasn't some elaborate troll. :dunno: