• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2046 WBL Season Thread

Lloyd Carr

I'll be around this afternoon, but will be gone from 430-730 (regular time, not that commish time nonsense).

If we sim during that time, might need OU to set my lineup.

Wolfman21

Gonna be a 30 for 30 on this break. "The Day the Playoffs Stopped..." Gonna be more popular than the west coast earthquake

Wolfman21

Its cool. For late innings my sliders are already set to yank quickly. I'll just have to put them all the way down so it doesnt happen again.

Gooksta

ya know, reading game logs and fixing game strategies during the season help resolve these issues.. just saying

Lloyd Carr

-Caught stealing twice.
-Error led to run.
-Tied ballgame in the 9th, and the AI PH a guy hitting .423 in the playoffs, for a guy who has had 1 AB in the playoffs.
-Closer throws two pitches: two hits and a run.

Can't expect to win games when that kind of stuff happens. This was my best chance to seal the deal and get out of the SLCS. Now I am in prime position to lose out and let False Bay go to the ship. Awesome.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Not around a computer. As long as Kasib or popeye is going I'm good. Whichever of those 2 is highest rested

what if neither are going because popeye is at 10% and Kasib is at 73%. The dutch destroyer is going at the moment