• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown About...Rose Bowl #0

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Almost 300 rushing yards.

Baylor has 379 passing yards and 154 rushing yards doe. I guess that's what those newfangled spread offenses will get you.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
FSU may win with a FG, GT certainly won't.

If that does cost FSU the game, well I definitely don't give a shit

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Just want to take the time to reiterate how perfect an 8 team playoff would be.

1.Bama vs.
8. Boise

2. Oregon vs.
7. Ohio st*

3. TCU vs.
6. Sparty*

4. Baylor vs.
5. FSU.

*Flipped to avoid rematch

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Wtf is this shared stuff. Ftc commission could have a field day with big 12 over false advertising.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Not much different from the old school tie-ins:

Rose Bowl: Oregon-Ohio State
Sugar: Alabama-Baylor
Cotton: TCU-Arizona/Kansas State
Orange: Florida State-Michigan State

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
And to think I used to hold up CFB as all that was equitable and just in sports....

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Would be ridiculous if Ohio State got in. Loss to Virginia Tech at home, also now on their 3rd string QB. And the Big Ten blows.

They will justify it by saying that all 4 won their CCG. I promise you.

Don't forget the most important part: who has the bigger national fanbase, TCU; Baylor; or Ohio State?

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
The shitty thing about all of this is that Florida State is probably the 6th best team of the group but two of TCU, Baylor or Ohio State get to stay home.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
See, Urban knows how to play the game. About to go up 59-0. Baylor should've kept trying to score.

Brick

It is basically the MAC.

Baylor, Oregon, flazzu, bama or gtfo

The big ten is fucking terrible AND they lost to an awful team.

Ohio states 80th QB would be better than a QB who literally has the yips, hackenberg, minny trog or whatever other shitty big ten team trots out a QB.

Fuck

Simo77

I still don't understand why Ohio State is even in the conversation. Virginia Tech. Conversation ended. To tack on the B1G is worse than the SEC East. After that Baylor/TCU was played. So that settles that. But the committee already fucked that one and won't admit they haven't watched any football at all this season. Much less a game by schools they aren't aware are D-1. And FSU deserves to be in. I hate em. You hate em. But they ought to be in and not worse than #2.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
59-0 on #13 > 55-3 on 2-10 team

eye test baby!

That was TCU lol. Though TCU could've scored to go up 62-3 but took two knees inside the 10. Should've done it though. Ohio State ain't come to play school

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I still don't understand why Ohio State is even in the conversation. Virginia Tech. Conversation ended. To tack on the B1G is worse than the SEC East. After that Baylor/TCU was played. So that settles that. But the committee already fucked that one and won't admit they haven't watched any football at all this season. Much less a game by schools they aren't aware are D-1. And FSU deserves to be in. I hate em. You hate em. But they ought to be in and not worse than #2.

O rly?

541e26306b041.image.jpg

Also, FSU should absolutely be #3 or #4. Their conference is awful and they looked awful in every game. Would rather have a 1 loss team from a good conference.