• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown About...Rose Bowl #0

Simo77

FSU still gonna win but their D is getting raw dogged right now. 140 rushing 2 TD in the 1st quarter.

purple112

Go Berzerk
No class for Cardale Jones
18183tgkpy8a6png.png

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Ohio State is just obnoxious, plug in random quarterback and watch him turn into quarterbacking Jesus. I'm sure they can put whoever the 4th stringer is in right now and have him drop 250 yards on Wisconsin without much difficulty.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I hope Urban Meyer spends the second half of this game eating pizza on a golf cart parked right there on the sideline.

sadpizza.gif

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
This Tech offense. Mmmmmm. Went to high school with Deon Hill (A Back). Jumped out of my seat when he made that catch on the wheel route to setup the last score.

Here's hoping FSU makes awful adjustments and loses, but I'm not holding my breath. PJ is gonna Clemson this one away.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
How was that not incidental? He clearly led with his shoulder and their helmets happened to hit. Plus, as Davis said, Cardale Jones hit a Wiscy defender with his helmet and no one gives a shit. The whole thing is a joke.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Committee is screwed if Baylor wins. Look bad no matter what they do.

Wish GT would step up and solve their problems. FSU is easily the worst of the teams in the discussion.

sayo

YEET
They try to take away that dive and they get shredded on the outside a few times. Man, this offense is humming right now.