• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 14 General discussion

WingedHelmet

Finally stopped messing around with manual controls; won the D1 title after winning my first seven games then drawing the next two.

Can't be be beat with the France National Team. Pretty solid with Wolfsburg too.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wolfsburg draws way too many idiot jotos who just sprint around with Cuadrado and Colombia. It's insufferable

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It's all about getting a team that also uses yellow jerseys, no chance of drawing them then. No one uses the red alts

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hannover is the worst 4* team in this game. Holy shit, they have 0 players of any distinction other than Pander who is slow and plays left back, lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I am now on an amazing losing streak. Now I never get Mexico, and I'm matched against much better players. Lost the last 2 on complete horse shit AI fuckups, which is always fun.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Playing so bad right now, I'm going to just switch to full manual. Fuck it.

sayo

YEET
Chichorito or whoever the fuck just kept me from promotion two games straight. Fucking lucky lobs to that prick.

sayo

YEET
I suck against guys that spam that pressure defense assist shit. I just played a game where I had 60% posession with 1 shot and none on goal. Hernandez had a hat trick. So ghey

Orangebird

Premier League Champs
I'm assuming people no longer care about WCFUT but here's the team I just won with.
1f680eee439f05f0f20d286a880d1d02.png

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Matuidi is a twink, so of course FIFA prefers him.

BTW, I played a few games with Sporting CP...holy shit, Carvalho runs the midfield. I think his speed is under 70 but his marking and 100000 strength make him utterly dominant.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
That's why I hyped him up so hard during the USA-Portugal game, of course he ended up playing pretty poor in his two WC games. Maybe I'm not as smart as Paulo Bento, who knew.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Well, we just played around him, because Moutinho and Veloso and Meireles were awful

kingssc

Trying hard to resist purchasing for PS4 and just waiting out the next couple months. It's tough.

Orangebird

Premier League Champs
Klose is a 90? And Pogba isn't as good as Matuidi? wat?

Klose got a major upgrade for breaking Ronaldo's goal record. Matuidi got two World Cup informs so that reflects on his WCFUT card.

I'd also like to give Travis credit for convincing me to not be a total puber and use Pique as a CB. He's brilliant alongside someone with 70+ pace.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I think my win % or ranking got way too high, now I am constantly playing really good players, lol. A bunch of dudes who have basically mastered manual passing. Just pwning me. Every player is like playing Danish.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Just starting playing on ps4 and this game is fun. I also blow at it. Cool to see MLS is marketing the hell out of online play.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Basically every player gets to make a guy and play just as that guy so it's like a real soccer game but not really. Also one guy gets to be the 'any' who controls any players that aren't controlled. On PS3 we had a lot of guys but not many have made the switch over so it's been just 3 of us so far. Basically it's like be a player mode but you get yelled at by us if you screw up (not really)

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Nobody is consistently amazing, so even if you are the worst player someone will be right there with you from Game to game

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I have the worst consistency out of all of us, I think it's my petulitis. I can play like three games straight fine at one position but play the 4th and all hell breaks loose

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I am the worst any in the world on PS4. I was decent on PS3, but I have given up goals in the first 10 mins everytime on PS4.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Sounds like my current seasons form

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I scored a 35 yard bomb with Wernbloom earlier and it wasn't a highlight. Dafuq

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Am tempted to try amkar prem. They are only 3* but have 2 ogre CB with strength specialty

kingssc

Have made the drunken decision to buy it for the ps4 tomorrow, and will be down for pro club. SF based, so will be on late for you east coasters during the week

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I am straight shitting on people with cska

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I start Musa on the wing like a true puber

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Nah 4. Their crappy bench brings them way down. Akinfeev an 84, plays like a 74

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Elm and Wernbloom the best CDM pair before 5* teams too. Both of them can drill shots. Scored a 28 yard laser with Elm last game and an absurd chest to half volley from Dzagoev