• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Corching Carousel/ Hot Seat 23-24

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
James Franklin milking complacent Penn State via his agent for as klmuch as he possibly can. I don't think he'll ever take it to the next step. No reason you can't take Penn State to the top with that stadium, resources, etc. If he has half a brain he'll stay where he is and just back his way into the playoffs every season....

But maybe not since the divisions are gone and he can't finish 3rd in the B1G East every year.

Brick

James Franklin milking complacent Penn State via his agent for as klmuch as he possibly can. I don't think he'll ever take it to the next step. No reason you can't take Penn State to the top with that stadium, resources, etc. If he has half a brain he'll stay where he is and just back his way into the playoffs every season....

But maybe not since the divisions are gone and he can't finish 3rd in the B1G East every year.
none of lanning, franklin, kiffin will make the paloffs next year

Mame YO

slings rocks
Waking up to a lot of smoke from INSIDERZZZZ that Lanning isn't the guy, but betting markets have moved him to -300. Who knows. :dunno:

Brock Huard says he thinks it's DeBoer fwiw.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Deboer is the one guy i don’t wanna see go there. He seems like a guy who can keep it going well enough and those slack jawed hicks have had enough time in the sun.
Dabo seems like a fading star in the NIL era, Kiffin is meh. Norvell I don’t know much about him.

Demeco Ryans I’ve read is an option but I’m not sure why he would leave the Texans right now

Last edited:

Mame YO

slings rocks
If it’s DeBoer that will be very funny for me, but also, I won’t get to use this cool meme I’ve been saving. Tough call.

Norvell is good. I think Kiffin is being underrated here imo but he won’t get the jerb because he’s a man child.

A lot of the media talking heads (Klatt, cowherd, Huard, etc) are saying DeBoer but a lot of the same folks thought Lanning was a DONE DEAL. :dunno:

JP still says it’s a DONE DEAL already but won’t say who so he is probably just full of shit.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Rofl

The INSIDERZZZ from FSU and bama were both saying that bama was negotiating with DeBoer and Norvell simultaneously, with DeBoer being the first choice. Norvell has backed out. Sark has also announced he is staying at Texas.

It’s either DeBoer or someone not immediately on the radar at this point.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Rofl

The INSIDERZZZ from FSU and bama were both saying that bama was negotiating with DeBoer and Norvell simultaneously, with DeBoer being the first choice. Norvell has backed out. Sark has also announced he is staying at Texas.

It’s either DeBoer or someone not immediately on the radar at this point.

When I saw it was between Norvell, Deboer and Reese I knew it was Deboer

Skeeter

Uber felon
Deboer has put up a ridiculous record everywhere he's been. Probably the best current coach in the country.