• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Pretty sure Decker is just the product of good Peyton Manning is he not? Did he ever do anything outside of those years?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Gotcha, but that was also with Brandon Marshall on the other side. Titans don't have that. I mean it's just a 1 year deal so no big commitment, but I just don't expect too much out of him.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Yeah, he's kind of an unknown at this point. I think he has the possibility to have a good year, but it's probably more likely he doesn't do anything special.

EDIT: Still rather have him than Michael "drunk off kombucha at 5 AM" Floyd

R2D2

If anything, he could be a decent RZ target for Mariota. Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe he's the tallest receiver they have outside of Corey Davis. He's 6'4, right?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Nah their leading guy from last year is pretty tall, as is Tajae Sharp. I can't even remember the guy's name without googling it lol. I think he came from Miami.

EDIT

Oh you said tallest. Yeah he prolly is then. I thought you meant they had midgets other than Decker.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Not sure about that. Brady doesn't know what a strawberry tastes like and he's won 5 Superb Owls

Bucksin04

The Browns drafted Trent Richardson and Brandon Weeden in the first round of the 2012 NFL Draft and it somehow wasn't their worst round of drafting in a three year stretch (Gilbert, Manziel in 2014).

R2D2

For the Iggles, it should be when the fans attacked Santa not some ugly Giants fan wearing a jersey.

NML

Jags one is wrong

capture_20140508_193011.jpg

R2D2

Lol Bortles has had three different OCs in each of his seasons. Is he really to blame?

Edit: Hackett will be the first OC Bortles has had for two consecutive seasons.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ders-derek-carr-finalize-5year-125m-extension

The NFL's richest man now resides in Oakland.
The Raiders on Thursday signed Derek Carr to a five-year, $125 million extension with $40 million fully guaranteed, $70 million in total guarantees and a $12.5 million signing bonus, according to NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport, citing sources familiar with the deal. The deal has elevated Carr over Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck as the league's highest paid player in terms of average money per year.

of all time. It's mostly cuz the cap increased a fair bit tho, someone will probably top him soon

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
His name is Kurt, sir. At least according to the Skins GM and 40% of their semi literate Hill people fan base.

:nebraskaman:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I heard this dipshit on the radio yesterday morning while driving into work. He was filling in for someone on ESPN radio and was talking about the fucking NY Giants constantly. At one point they were talking about the Raiders moving and he said, "If the Giants left NY, I think my life would be over." Then later on he starts telling a story about how his wife, but at the time of the story, his fiance, was running the NY marathon. When she left, she told him how she would see him at the finish line, and he proceeded to inform her that wtf was she thinking?? The Giants were playing the Jets and he would be at home watching on TV. She had to ride the subway home alone and got home while there was a few minutes left in the game and he wanted her to be quiet until it was over...

I am not sure if he was embellishing this story to make him sound like an even bigger asshole or what, but either way, why would you be bragging about it?? NFL die hards really are the worst of all the genders. I will gladly take douchebag American soccer fan wannabe over them.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
http://deadspin.com/vince-young-takes-a-big-dump-on-jeff-fisher-1796460067

“I’m going to expose his ass,” he says of Fisher, who he claims stripped all the fun from football, pushing Young until he broke. Whereas [Mack] Brown had been the father figure Young always wanted, Fisher, he says, acted like someone saddled with an unwanted stepson. Family members, close friends, even Young’s pastor describe Fisher as “jealous” and “envious” of the QB.
Young recounts closed-door meetings with Fisher in which both men agreed to keep their conversation private; the next day, he says, he’d read Fisher’s side—his exact words—in the local papers. Young says he would sometimes arrive early for a meeting, only to learn it had been canceled, unannounced, and that the coach was out fishing with [Kerry] Collins. (Neither Fisher nor Collins responded to multiple emails, phone calls and texts from SI.)
Young describes an incident from November of his rookie season when he left his ID at home before a road game against the Eagles. As he tells it, he went to retrieve it and was then held up by a funeral procession en route to the team plane, so he called Fisher to say he would be two minutes late. Young had seen Fisher hold the plane for other players, but this time he did not. “I feel like Fisher did that shit on purpose,” he says. “I’m pulling in, seeing them pull the door down. I can hear the team yelling.” As Young stood on the tarmac, grounded, he could only watch as the team he was supposed to lift into the playoffs soared into the sky without him.​
Young said he tried to make amends with his former coach, but never received a reply:
Years later, Young says he sent Fisher a letter, apologizing for his immaturity, lamenting what might have been. Fisher never responded, and Young still vacillates between shouldering and assigning blame. He says, “I forgive him” and “I still regret it.” He also says, “I guess he doesn’t give two shits about me.”​
On an unrelated note, there’s also a really good throwaway line about Ryan Fitzpatrick:
He’s reminded that the Cardinals recently signed Blaine Gabbert, a first-round failure who never achieved Young’s success, and he pounces: “Exactly. I hate to name-drop, but [Ryan] Fitzpatrick is still playing!? He leads the league in interceptions, and he’s still fucking getting paid? I mean, what the fuck is going on?” (Fitzpatrick was third in picks last year, but Young has a point.)​

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations

pay his tithe lol

he's going to make 150m and then blow it all on some stupid ass gaudy megachurch