• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I'm either going to have to get new ones, or get mine resoled, soon. Even the thick ass soles they came with are starting to get a little thin after 5 years. Toughest boots I've ever had though.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
@bruin

I was gonna flip it off for ya, but ma'wife discouraged me, so I gave it the pocket pool version of the middle finger.

The broncos facilities were pretty cool.... THE HOUSE THAT JOHN BUILT!

34722470292_166a21be1e_b.jpg

Should have left an offering of some carrots and celery for him to eat.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This Kaepernick shit has finalized it for me, I'm just out on the NFL. They'll get absolutely 0 dollars from me this year. As a probable homeowner come September I'm just going to EMBRACE THE PLOW on home improvement tasks on Sundays.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I don't think anyone would question my Tebow-loving credentials... but Kaepernick is so much better, lol.

Notably, Kaepernick actually passes all of the TEBOW TEST... unlike so many of the other QBs ya'll love to lose money betting on. (career TD/Int Ratio >2, 2 winning seasons, more than 2 playoff victories). His career record is just under .500 thanks to being corched by a homeless man for the last two seasons and despite putting up a 4:1 TD/INT ratio last year.

Bortles gonna throw another 20 pick 6s next year, but at least he stands up during the fucking anthem.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

*white jags lb

I'm just glad I have a new schtick

The lizard people meme was so fucking old

But please proceed tombout why you don't want to tombout Kaep:confused:

bruin

Jets low key tanking for Darnold or Rosen.

Chiefs cut Maclin. Building down the line with cap space, but I hate the move so much. Smells of a 8-8 type year.

Brick

In good company with Trump! I can't do the whole idolizing athletes thing. Don't carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeee. LITRULLY never taking a sip of alcohol as an adult means you probably just think about alcohol as much as an alcoholic. I don't get why it's a thing.

bruin

Did Maclin lose a step?

Would love to replace Cooks with him instead of drops Ginn

I don't think so. Read that KC was the sixth youngest team in the league with him and JC. 10m cap space free now, and build with MAhomes for the future. Roster is loaded, except for QB, but that's why they traded into the top 10 for him.

R2D2

Did Maclin lose a step?

Would love to replace Cooks with him instead of drops Ginn

Something about he had an achilles injury and wasn't as productive. Chiefs saved close to $11m or so by cutting him. Probably gonna end up a Bill or Raven. LeSean McCoy has been recruiting him to Buffalo, and iirc Mornhinweg is the OC in Baltimore. So he's familiar with both parties. There was talks of him coming back to the Eagles, but they'd have to cut Torrey Smith. They just signed him back in March, and that would look bad for future free agents IMO.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Good thing the source stayed anonymous for that story; you never know what the consequences could be.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Maclin signed with the Ravens

Jets released Decker

So maybe the Saints can add Decker, as the Ravens are no longer thirsty for a WR

Unfortunately, the Bills still are and probably have more cap space

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Yes why

Fuck Ted Ginn, he can play the Meachem role in the 4th spot

Gimme Decker and we going to the Superbowl ...in Minny...in February