• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
smh

some white kid from one of these private schools said "what up Zeke" to me last week before a game

ZackMills

Have mercy
smh

some white kid from one of these private schools said "what up Zeke" to me last week before a game
giphy.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Zeke's a ticking time bomb at this point... wonder who Cowboys will make him live with a la DEZ

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Wow

The players must really have fuckin hated him across the board, not just the ones who were cut

ZackMills

Have mercy
Lmaooooo

http://deadsp.in/9hfk61P

How do people honestly give any of their money to this franchise? Your gm is a total retard

Sadly, I don't think this even registers in the top 10 of shamefulness during the Snyder Era. This is actually football related...and sorta justified. Who the hell wants to be the guy that makes Kurt Cousins the highest paid player in the NFL?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Sadly, I don't think this even registers in the top 10 of shamefulness during the Snyder Era. This is actually football related...and sorta justified. Who the hell wants to be the guy that makes Kurt Cousins the highest paid player in the NFL?

Does anything come close to the "I stake my reputation on [Wrecks Glassjaw and John Beck]" or "trading the future for washed up McNubb/BustGMe"?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's still pathetic that Allen constantly gets people's names wrong. It's kind of like face blindness. There is just no excuse for it. He famously gets the names wrong of all the (omnipresent, veteran) sports media people in town too.

He is just in general a stupid person, but Snyder loves him, so they won't get rid of his bum ass.

Just remember, "Football people are not smart". Even when they seem smart, they are usually not.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
It's still pathetic that Allen constantly gets people's names wrong. It's kind of like face blindness. There is just no excuse for it. He famously gets the names wrong of all the (omnipresent, veteran) sports media people in town too.

He is just in general a stupid person, but Snyder loves him, so they won't get rid of his bum ass.

Just remember, "Football people are not smart". Even when they seem smart, they are usually not.

Isn't he largely the product of nepotism or riding his dads name?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Sounds like Richardson is going to name Hurney interim GM, which means Hurney is probably going to be the permanent GM when the season is over. God fucking dammit.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
RIP NFL

Autopsies show that 110/111 former NFL players had CTE.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/25/sports/football/nfl-cte.html

Prolly not really, but shit man. That's bad.

The set of players posthumously tested by Dr. McKee is far from a random sample of N.F.L. retirees. “There’s a tremendous selection bias,” she has cautioned, noting that many families have donated brains specifically because the former player showed symptoms of C.T.E.

But 110 positives remain significant scientific evidence of an N.F.L. player’s risk of developing C.T.E., which can be diagnosed only after death. About 1,300 former players have died since the B.U. group began examining brains. So even if every one of the other 1,200 players would have tested negative — which even the heartiest skeptics would agree could not possibly be the case — the minimum C.T.E. prevalence would be close to 9 percent, vastly higher than in the general population

Wolfman21

you mean throwing your body up against other human bodies 70+ times a day for 6+ months at a time for 20+ years of your life can cause brain damage?

Mother fuck, I coulda saved everyone a lot of money if they had just asked me

Lightningwar

Administrator
RIP NFL

Autopsies show that 110/111 former NFL players had CTE.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/25/sports/football/nfl-cte.html

Prolly not really, but shit man. That's bad.

Has there ever been a study of the general population? I was thinking about this today. Studies like these look bad. But they are skewed pretty badly as well. Brains donated by people who think their loved ones had issues. Even among NFL players this doesn't give us the whole picture. What is the rate of CTE among the general population? Is it rare or is it more common than we believe? Doing some searching on google journalists throw out 3-4 times more likely than the general population. But I cant find any info on where they derive this information.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
And the cops won't face any punishment for arresting a completely innocent dude and causing him to lose his job lol.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
So the Cowboys cut Lucky Whitehead because they thought he was arrested for shoplifting. Turns out just a guy with the same name. Nice work jerry lol.
It gets better

Read a tweet on my TL last night that said lucky pleaded with corch Garrett and said "I didn't do this".

Garrett responded "I don't believe you". Wow

Guilty until proven innocent

Fuck that team

Skeeter

Uber felon
Has there ever been a study of the general population? I was thinking about this today. Studies like these look bad. But they are skewed pretty badly as well. Brains donated by people who think their loved ones had issues. Even among NFL players this doesn't give us the whole picture. What is the rate of CTE among the general population? Is it rare or is it more common than we believe? Doing some searching on google journalists throw out 3-4 times more likely than the general population. But I cant find any info on where they derive this information.
I'd like to see this as well. Probably something damn near everyone has like herpes and just being used as a scare tactic. :Dizzy:

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
It gets better

Read a tweet on my TL last night that said lucky pleaded with corch Garrett and said "I didn't do this".

Garrett responded "I don't believe you". Wow

Guilty until proven innocent

Fuck that team

The NFL could use a union.