• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Year 6 --->7 Offseason

Akecheta

Not sure.... sure but he sure beat me down. Everytime I got anywhere near the endzone I got stuff..... although that punt was messed up bro

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Has anybody checked who needs to reset yet?

I sent PMs to @SandS2910, smitty and legend.

They didn't respond, but I believe they are green on the website. Sure would make things easier if people would follow/post here on the forum. Anyway I'm ready to go. Let's roll!

LEGEND

I told you guys I'm down for a while.... So don't look for me to respond much to anything! I can't access my account at all!

When I'm able to access my account again.. I'll let you guys know.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I told you guys I'm down for a while.... So don't look for me to respond much to anything! I can't access my account at all!

When I'm able to access my account again.. I'll let you guys know.

Could of swore I saw you online after you said your account was suspended, but I must have been mistaken.

Sands plays 24/7, but can't take 5 minutes to post here. Okay as long as he keeps up I suppose.

Akecheta

So far PSUeagle made me want to play on freshman and crush a 4 yr old. I felt better playing Flan haha

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

LEGEND

Could of swore I saw you online after you said your account was suspended, but I must have been mistaken.

Sands plays 24/7, but can't take 5 minutes to post here. Okay as long as he keeps up I suppose.
Nope!

I've been trying but no success... Sucks!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
My recommendation for conference alignment remains pretty much the same.

North

Cal
OSU
WVU
BC
Stanford
SC

South

Arkansas
Tennessee
UGA
Alabama
Ole Miss
UF

If we do locked rivalries, I want mine to be Tennessee. Agree with @bluejay13 that I want it to be an annual game.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Okay no worries.

Very excited to see what McLoving and Cousin Eddie do in 19-20. Natives are restless to bring home the National Title in Fayetteville.