• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Year 6 --->7 Offseason

bluejay13

I wanna get pre-season done at least before I head out of town this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
My recommendation for conference alignment remains pretty much the same.

North

Cal
OSU
WVU
BC
Michigan
SC

South

Arkansas
Tennessee
UGA
Alabama
Ole Miss
UF

If we do locked rivalries, I want mine to be Tennessee. Agree with @bluejay13 that I want it to be an annual game.

Last edited:

Walter323

we will wait until everybody replies that they are reset

i know it sucks to wait. but its one of those things that has to be done

Walter323

just got a hit on a new guy that wants to join. he read the rules and joined the site. just waiting on him being able to post

that would make it a nice even 10

Walter323

I went through and edited all of the conf. Then went back to add ark st. And nothing saved.
So I will have to wait until everybody is reset and then do it.
I am gone until Sunday night. If somebody wants I can transfer the commissioner to them for the weekend

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
First off welcome @Akecheta

With that being said are you sure you want Arkansas State? I know you want to roll with your favorite team, but unless you are the greatest NCAA 14 player of all time, you are really going to struggle. We are in our 6th year and almost everyone is 95+ OVR with a few of us at 99.

Arkansas St is around the mid to late 70s from looking at their roster.

Last edited:

Akecheta

I figure they should be at least 84-85 and I'll struggle for a bit, but my only other choice woukd be Ole Miss. Could you give me a brief comparison of just their overall? I don't mind losing if the games are with good folks that arent cheesing and being general d bags

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Akecheta

Well I guess you put an edit in while I was posting. Where is Ole Miss compared to A State

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I gotta run, but doing a very quick comparison.

- ASU has no one above 90 and only have 12 80 or above.

- Ole Miss has 28 above 80 with a good young OL. It's a little top heavy in upper classmen, but no comparison talent wise. You will still behind most of us, but it's better and should be able to recruit better.

Akecheta

Well since I can't bring myself to play most Power 5 schools because frankly I dislike the big conferences LOL I'm going to stick with A State, take my lumps like a good up and coming G5 and then kick some A. Thank you for giving me the run downs @NavyHog (we both know you don't want to play against A State because it breaks that sacred rule from the 1950's :trollface:) haha

Can't wait to play. Now I didn't see it in the rules, but my headset is currently broken (4 kids) I'll be getting a new one on the first. Hope that's not a deal breaker.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Well since I can't bring myself to play most Power 5 schools because frankly I dislike the big conferences LOL I'm going to stick with A State, take my lumps like a good up and coming G5 and then kick some A. Thank you for giving me the run downs @NavyHog (we both know you don't want to play against A State because it breaks that sacred rule from the 1950's :trollface:) haha

Can't wait to play. Now I didn't see it in the rules, but my headset is currently broken (4 kids) I'll be getting a new one on the first. Hope that's not a deal breaker.

Couple things:

- A State will get wrecked on here as they would in real life if they played the Hogs

- Don't need a headset because we aren't here to talk to each other, play grab ass or make friends. This is for blood.

Seriously welcome and if you change your mind just let us know once you see everyone's rosters.

Akecheta

I figure I'm going to take lumps anyway, regardless of team I choose. I'm just happy to play against people who know how to play

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I figure I'm going to take lumps anyway, regardless of team I choose. I'm just happy to play against people who know how to play

It's a fun league. Everyone gets along, it's mostly mature (30 and above) and the young'uns are good people.

Biggest adjustment will be human passing slider of 5.

Are you from east Arkansas? I'm from Springdale.

Akecheta

I'm from California but after leaving the Marines I moved to Jonesboro/Brookland area. Love it and I'll never go back

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I went through and edited all of the conf. Then went back to add ark st. And nothing saved.
So I will have to wait until everybody is reset and then do it.
I am gone until Sunday night. If somebody wants I can transfer the commissioner to them for the weekend

I can do it. We doing one or two conferences?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
A State will get wrecked on here as they would in real life if they played the Hogs

I assume you forgot about Fredi Knighten, so I'll let this slide :smile:

@Akecheta I played with Arkansas State in another OD with these guys. Difference there was that they were playing with ULL, Memphis, UTEP, etc. A-State is probably going to have a miserable time against a bunch of teams in the 90s, especially Navy's roided out Hogs. I don't want to discount you as a player or anything, but obviously there's only so much you can do and starting with that big of a talent disadvantage is really rough. Ole Miss would be a solid choice, as well as some other teams but if you want to for sure stick with A-State, that's fine too.

Akecheta

I know I'll probably lose all my user v user games year 1 and most yr 2. I think I'm a decent player but not NCAA God lol.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I know I'll probably lose all my user v user games year 1 and most yr 2. I think I'm a decent player but not NCAA God lol.

Well, no need to tie both hands behind your back haha. Just take some time to think it over and I'll put you in as whoever.

Oh, and welcome!

Akecheta

Thank you.

I looked at the posted end of season top 25. If Army and Southern Miss can make it in there I believe I can too.

Akecheta

@bruin228 and @NavyHog have convinced me that playing Ole Miss with Brother Hugh is probably the smarter play, Now I just can't wait to get in there. Anyone want to play a "pre season" warm up game so I can get a feel for the type of players are in the league?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
@bruin228 and @NavyHog have convinced me that playing Ole Miss with Brother Hugh is probably the smarter play, Now I just can't wait to get in there. Anyone want to play a "pre season" warm up game so I can get a feel for the type of players are in the league?

If you want to play tomorrow, I'll be around before 2:30 central.

Akecheta

My wife has no sense of time not sure when I'll be home now sadly