• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup - Quarterfinals

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Off the top of my head: Mexico, Croatia, Cameroon, Netherlands, Chile, Spain, Australia, Colombia, Ivory Coast, Italy, Uruguay, England, Costa Rica, France, Switzerland, Argentina, Bosnia, Nigeria, Germany, Ghana, USA, Algeria, Belgium, Russia all have better strikers

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
After watching the last two World Cups, I've learned I don't want get into a tactical battle with Roberto Martinez. He does an excellent job of breaking things down for people to understand at both a basic and advanced level of knowledge of tactics.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
what you say about his Kompany
is what you say about society
catch the mist, catch the myth
catch the mystery, catch the drift

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Guy waving an Israel flag. Wat

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Another thing I don't like about soccer is this missing the next match shit. You shouldn't be missing matches unless you do some dirty shit. That guy was just going hard for the ball and now he's out for the next game if they win? Nah b. thats retarded.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
There's amnesty after this round I thought?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Does fellaini do anything but foul

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Mertens is awful. Witsel with a 30 yard shot through traffic. This team wilts with the slightest pressure.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
There's amnesty after this round I thought?

Guys with one yellow card get amnesty.

And I disagree with @Southpaw about guys getting suspended. If you get 2 yellow cards in the course of this tournament, you should miss a game. There's a reason they are pulling their card out and not just calling a normal foul.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That USA game took a lot out of Belgium. Argentina is not great through the midfield or in defense and Belgium looks totally incompetent in that area

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fellaini chests ball down, kicks defender in knee instead of ball

Lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations