• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup - Quarterfinals

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
None of the big guys for Belgium can so much as even chest a throw in down properly

worst2first

Well this was disappointing. Not only am I upset that Belgium lost but I despise Argentina.

If a German player gets suspended can he change his name and play for Argentina?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Orlando summed it up perfectly
You don't drive me nuts. I very much enjoy it. However what you stand for drives me nuts (people that are younger in years than I have been an Arsenal season ticket holder, banging on about football as if they've seen it all and supporting a club that I remember as a struggling 1st division side, who have now got some asshole owner that uses it as a national foreign policy). Honestly, this is the reason why Chibob goes nuts; you could be a chinese ladyboy with no knowledge of English and his response would be the same if he knew you were a recent American Man City fan. When I go nuts, it's more an anger at some untouchable etherial principle that goes against everything I've spent my whole leisure time since childhood enjoying.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I understand, there is no hard feeling or anything but the temptation to talk out of my ass is too great to pass up sometimes.

I get inexplicably mad at bandwagoner US fans at times, but I guess that makes me like those native hawaiians from that south park episode

worst2first

jox5tFS.jpg

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Plus the US is better at soccer now.
No. Self torture is part of the enjoyment for a UK soccer fan. It's the grinning chimpanzees from China and the US that support Man City as if it's an enjoyable thing to do that are the source of irritation.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I understand, there is no hard feeling or anything but the temptation to talk out of my ass is too great to pass up sometimes.

I get inexplicably mad at bandwagoner US fans at times, but I guess that makes me like those native hawaiians from that south park episode
Everything is fair and enjoyable when talking on the internet. You go for it, and ramp it up my friend.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Georginio Wijnaldum may be the greatest name ever, especially for a black dude from the Netherlands

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Why do I feel like I'm watching a CONCACAF qualifier with the Dutch playing the role of the US.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Costa Rica have now got eight men strolling around in the penalty box 50% of the time. Serious bus parking.