• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 presented by James Franklin being an asshole

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
A big play given up defensively must mean McCray got pulled out of position. Some things never change.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
nice drive by Rutgers. Team is a lot better than last year, which I guess it would be impossible to be worse. Have a chance against Indiana and Maryland and maybe Sparty. I don't know.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
GUS AND KLATT calling a big game.

tenor.gif

Wolfman21

Lol at these refs. Calling holds on every single special teams play against nc state while not calling any penalties on ND that hasnt been a false start. Exactly why i was planning on not watching this game

Lol at these refs. Calling holds on every single special teams play against nc state while not calling any penalties on ND that hasnt been a false start. Exactly why i was planning on not watching this game
It's always the refs' fault. :thumbsup: NC State has moved the ball on exactly one of their drives thus far.

Wolfman21

It's always the refs' fault. :thumbsup: NC State has moved the ball on exactly one of their drives thus far.

When every change of posession ND is given 10 yards and we lose 10, it helps. Its still a close game. Just exactly what i expected from the flag throwers

Wolfman21

Of course. You blame the refs quicker than all of the other genders.

Lol, im not arguing with you on this. I havent blamed them for anything. Pointing out a 9-1 penalty difference is pretty fucking obvious though. Especially when theres been no replay for half our penalties and i can watch jersey being yanked on by your tackles.

We aint USC and we aint goin away, unfair officiating or not

Wolfman21

Finally. A penalty. Been doin that all fuckin game. Just made it so obvious they had to begrudgingly throw the flag

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I mean, raise your hand if you think Harbaugh is going to go 6-12 over the next year and a half. Because you need to start taking a shorter bus immediately. I'm not pleased with how Michigan looks, but it's a young team and a schedule that meant 8-4 was likely. It still is likely, since they play Rutgers, Minnesota, and Maryland. Maybe they'll get lucky and win a shit fest against Wisconsin or Ohio State.

If the offense still looks like this next year, then let's talk about the style of offense Harbaugh runs.

PJ SYKES gonna make you row his boat with a hardon talkin’ all this trash.

BartScott.gif for the CHOKIES-BLUE HONKY CRACKKKER DEVILS showdown tonight. #praytherosary it’s a 3-0 defensive slugfest.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The only thing worse than this game is listening to KLATT blather on and on like a retard