• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 Presented by Big 12 Defenses

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Will Ferrell campaigning for Hillary at the State game today. Pack Pride must be so pissed

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
This has to be Michigan State's ideal start. Them getting decent push on our defensive line is really surprising to me, although it's not surprising that MSU is playing their best game of the season on offense right now.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
@Brick Huard is just a god awful announcer. Peppers has 10 tackles for loss this year, but you should definitely run right at him! Oh, and let's say that exact thing every play! Ugh.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Not sure how Darboh fell over on that long pass. Should have been a TD. We really have to stop doing stupid shit like that and the penalties. Don't want them hanging around at all.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Not sure how Darboh fell over on that long pass. Should have been a TD. We really have to stop doing stupid shit like that and the penalties. Don't want them hanging around at all.

Two score game. Speight looking like a Nashual Footbaw League #1 pick.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Not sure why MSU is having O'Connor pass with no timeouts and :40 left in the half. Especially when they can't really protect him.

Wolfman21

50 yd td taken off by ineligible man downfield. atleast the third time the season a td has been called back by that penalty. great job drinkwitz

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This Michigan game just won't die

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Wait, why was O'Connor in? I just saw the drive where they put in Lewerke and he played well.

Wolfman21

1st and goal from the 2 and state throws an int to lose to BC for their first ACC win in almost two seasons i think.

Amazing

Reactions: Wuf

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

This may be next week but we actually now have #USAvMEX in college football.
Hint hint hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiint: Unlike the local Aztecs, this is an Aztecs side USD can actually defeat.