• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 Presented by Big 12 Defenses

Skeeter

Uber felon
Finally home after taking my oldest to tOSU game. had a great time on a beautiful day. turns out this team isn't as good as hoped.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Kansas trying to run a variation of the Air Raid in the current Big 12 is the stupidest shit of all time.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I don't know how that pi doesn't get called on third down in overtime that was real bad but they gave us plenty of chances to win...ho hum on to the next one

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Lol butch lost to Muschamp coming off a bye week? Didn't even see any of the game. It's my wife's bday and we are at a vineyard around a camp fire. In the pisser. I prob won't watch another game this year. They suck and I don't care if they end up 9-3 and I win my bet. Still a shit season and they underachieved. Prolly 7-5 now though. Team will fold up shop.

Brick

I feel like watson is sitting the bed or purpose this year because of dabos public douchery. good for him.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
At least FSU left plenty of time for their offense after ole-ing the Clemson offense to an easy TD.