• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 Thread Presented by Nebraskamentalhealth.com

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
:laughing: It sounds like we're both pretty down on our teams. That PSU - Iowa game was really weird, though. If PSU gets 500+ yards against Michigan's defense, it's not going to be much of a game. Maybe Michigan has a chance to win it at the end, but count me for having near zero faith in John O'Korn to orchestrate a game winning drive.

Plus, God only knows what will happen if PSU actually needs a FG at any point in the game.

-YTC

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Oh I almost forgot! They also stop selling beer at halftime, and that is honestly is a huge reason for the mass exodus.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They don't even sell beer at games in the 99% of the stadiums in the south. You gotta smuggle in whiskey airplane bottles and buy cokes.

bruin

Yeah, they stopped selling beer at UCLA/USC games a long time ago.

They do sell beer at Bowl games though, which I find hilariously ironic.

bruin

Bruins/Ducks Saturday...yay?

Worst UCLA defense in my lifetime. Makes ‘98 Allowalotties defense look competent.

bruin

Osaar Rasshan!

That was a 12:30 kick, which meant Jack Daniels with my breakfast tailgating back then. Walked out of the RB and passed out in my car midway through the 3rd quarter. Ahh, the Dorrell era.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Leach to Nebraska, Grinch promoted to Wazzu HC

Seems to work out well for everyone involved except all the Brasky fans who will cry about not RUNNING DA BAWL, PAWL

I've now seen multiple Brasky fans call Callahan and Riley PASS HAPPY

Nebraska was 57/43 run/pass last year lol.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Stay classy, Penn State:

Good to see the PSU students keeping such a shameful issue in the forefront of our collective consciousness. What better way to remind everyone that Flint still doesn't have clean water than by comparing it to an unmitigated disaster.

-YTC

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I guess I'm cheering for the Domers this week to set up a top 15 matchup with the Pack in South Bend next week. I can't believe I just typed that sentence.

Brick

Canzano already sold on RADIO INTERVIEW CORCH

*checks resume*

COACHING RESUME
2016-present Oregon State – Cornerbacks
2015 Weber State – Secondary
2014 Wisconsin – Graduate Assistant/Defense
2011-13 Clovis North High School (Calif.) – Head Coach (3 division/section titles)
2008-11 Clovis North High School (Calif.) – Assistant Coach
2006 Washington State -- Graduate Assistant/Defense

lol-duck.gif

coogrfan

Refs screwing Houston

Edit: Nevermind, Houston coug'd it.

I haven't seen the broadcast so I don't know how many of the calls that went against us were legit. I do know that a Memphis team that had been a penalty machine all season (came in averaging 9 penalties for 76 yards per game) got called for only two all evening...and one of those was for being offside on a kickoff.

Bottom line: as of this morning UH is 23rd in the nation in points scored in the 1st half...and 100th in points scored in the 2nd. The defense is ranked 6th in points allowed in the 1st half and 109th in the 2nd.

Major must go.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
If there’s a program that deserves major Applewhite it’s the one that hired summy and briles.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Not watching. But let me guess. Talking about the adversity the program had to go through to over come minor penalties for covering up child rape for 40 years?

coogrfan

Not watching. But let me guess. Talking about the adversity the program had to go through to over come minor penalties for covering up child rape for 40 years?

They haven't actually come out and said that, but there's a definite "PSU is and ought to be a football power" vibe.

Fuck those guys.

Brick

Lots of good sleepover signs today. Hope Michigan's defense paralyzes Lil' Baker Mayfield.