• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw gon' cook Week 6 thread presented by The HurryCane - Muh Freedom Edition

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
JTFC, Hoke. 70? What are you, Rutgers?

brady-hoke-timeoutreaction.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
No.

Considering the North, Wazzu could be the 2nd best team in the division this year.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
4th quarter fade by Miami.....if they only had a certified strength and conditioning corch.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Chance Mora gets fired after this year?

0%. AD didn't fire Alford after getting swept by SC for the first time in 50 years or whatever and missing the tourney. Plus, it'd be a bad year to fire him when potentially LSU, Texas, and SC are looking for coaches. But he'll probably be on the hot seat next year considering this ASU game and the chances against Wazzu, Colorado, Utah, and SC. Plus, this offensive change looks worse every day considering the offense sucks and TAMU is rolling with Mazzone.

In other news, Furd is bad this year.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I think I would stop watching games at that point.

I have no idea who they would get, though. Chip after he gets fired from SF would be cool but I doubt he wants to come to L.A.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Zona seems committed to losing a QB every game. DickRod will be pulling people out of the stands in a few weeks.

Bdub

Lol ASU loses their QB in the red zone and UCLA will luck out and win this game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I would be shocked if UCLA makes a bowl this year. Can maybe beat OSU and Cal and will procede to get owned by everyone else.

Last edited:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I wish I was never right about Hoke at Michigan or he'd never be at Oregon. this is the worst defense I've ever seen.
The holes were gigantic. I've never seen a "major" team with talent like Oregon just every play get absolutely annihilated on the line and there be huge running lanes everywhere.

Solid effort by Rutgers. How the fuck do you gain 35 yards? Even a shitty FCS/D-II team could muster a 35 yard drive.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Week 6:

Michigan wins 78-0
Brady Hoke's Oregon Defense gives up 70
DickRod loses.....again. This time to a team who are better served pulling players out of the stands than get more of their scholarship players hurt.
BYU beats the best team from Michigan on its schedule this week.

All in all.....a great week.

bruin

4 years out of 5 Bruins have started 1-2 in conf under Mora.

Still will win the South. Who wanna bet me bitchmaids?????

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So Rutgers has not scored a point in 2 weeks.