• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw gon' cook Week 6 thread presented by The HurryCane - Muh Freedom Edition

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
This is only the 5th time that neither OU nor Texas has a winning record going into the RRS. Texas has won 3 of the previous 4 with one tie coming in 1937. It's going to be a slapfight with Texas embarrassing STOOOOOOPS yet again. At least it's on FS1 and ABC viewers won't be subjected to it.

Soonerfan09

This is only the 5th time that neither OU nor Texas has a winning record going into the RRS. Texas has won 3 of the previous 4 with one tie coming in 1937. It's going to be a slapfight with Texas embarrassing STOOOOOOPS yet again. At least it's on FS1 and ABC viewers won't be subjected to it.
I'm not entirely sure Texas can beat OU......but I'm not sure OU can beat Texas either. Whoever makes less mistakes probably wins the game.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I haven't looked at the schedule yet, but I know the Vols are traveling to College Station. They are halfway through their 4 week test of manhood. Toughest two tests yet to come though.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
That 40 lb box coming the next 2 weeks an I already made a thread dumbass

EqSTxc0.gif

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
This week will be the toughest test yet for Coach O. Will the defense shut down the vaunted Gator offense? Will the offense continue to run roughshod over the opposition? I don't know, but all you can do is take ur shirt off boy.

zoltan

Oregon is lowkey trash now. I cant believe it.

I like Dabo Swinney, i dont get the hate, but i wanted Lamar to get the W. Too bad his receivers are weak.

Wooly

Oregon is lowkey trash now. I cant believe it.

I like Dabo Swinney, i dont get the hate, but i wanted Lamar to get the W. Too bad his receivers are weak.

I went into that game cheering for Louisville, than I saw Jackson throwing his fit before the half. After that I was rooting for Clemson. I don't care for Jackson after watching him melt down. I know he got assaulted in the pile, but still take your raping like a man.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Fuck me JD, the Fighting Harambes of Hawai'i are facing the Center of the Nutopian Universe while I'm out in Fencuva. Puta madre bing bing bing et la Tabernak! Will keep track from across ze bordeur.

Wooly

Those darn atholetes and their emotions

Yeah, I am not a demonstrative person, and I don't care for overly emotional outbursts from adults, especially when the situation doesn't warrant it. If you score the winning TD, go for it. The walk-on does something awesome, go for it. Jackson's emotions seemed like an entitled brat who finally didn't have something go his way. It was out of line for the situation IMO. So much negative energy. There was plenty of emotion on the field, "chippiness" and celebrating, and I don't recall anyone being out of line with it, except Jackson, when he was getting stuffed and assaulted by Clemson. Instead of acting like a leader, he ran around angry and pouting like a petulant child. Not impressed. Jackson is their entire offense, so maybe he could have calmed down and led his team to a score or something. It could have helped change the 28-10 Clemson 1st half.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Yeah, I am not a demonstrative person, and I don't care for overly emotional outbursts from adults, especially when the situation doesn't warrant it. If you score the winning TD, go for it. The walk-on does something awesome, go for it. Jackson's emotions seemed like an entitled brat who finally didn't have something go his way. It was out of line for the situation IMO. So much negative energy. There was plenty of emotion on the field, "chippiness" and celebrating, and I don't recall anyone being out of line with it, except Jackson, when he was getting stuffed and assaulted by Clemson. Instead of acting like a leader, he ran around angry and pouting like a petulant child. Not impressed. Jackson is their entire offense, so maybe he could have calmed down and led his team to a score or something. It could have helped change the 28-10 Clemson 1st half.

91sn32Q.jpg

bruin

can't stand Todd Graham.

pretty much every game has come down to the wire with Mora and bitch maid headset. Road team has won each time.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Prolly just set up a nice meat and cheese board. Costco has a variety 3 pack of salami that is good, especially the peppered salami. I usually get a hunk of blue, some cheddar, some pepperjack and a wheel of brie. Then hit up Whole Foods for their olive bar on the way home. I usually get some kalamatas and some peppadew peppers. Slap some whole grain mustard on the board, put out a dish with honey and some blackberry preserves and you got yourself one fancy little spread. Eat on that all day long, son.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Wait, Tennessee - Texas A&M is a top 10 matchup? Must be nice to automatically get in the top 10 with a 5-0 record if you're in God's conference.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Prolly just set up a nice meat and cheese board. Costco has a variety 3 pack of salami that is good, especially the peppered salami. I usually get a hunk of blue, some cheddar, some pepperjack and a wheel of brie. Then hit up Whole Foods for their olive bar on the way home. I usually get some kalamatas and some peppadew peppers. Slap some whole grain mustard on the board, put out a dish with honey and some blackberry preserves and you got yourself one fancy little spread. Eat on that all day long, son.

Costco has Cabot sharp white cheddar. Shit is unbelievably good.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Wait, Tennessee - Texas A&M is a top 10 matchup? Must be nice to automatically get in the top 10 with a 5-0 record if you're in God's conference.

Well, go ahead and name the 10 teams you'd rank ahead of them right now.

-YTC

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Nebraska setting up up to blow the season away. Starts with the road trip to Bloomington.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Well, go ahead and name the 10 teams you'd rank ahead of them right now.

-YTC

Well, you're not wrong, but Tennessee would be a borderline top 20 team if they played in any other conference. They've been shitty in every game, and they haven't played anybody decent. I'd take someone like Colorado or Nebraska over them.