• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Week 5 Thread - Bruins vs Klatt and Huard Super Death Match

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
College football is unbearable to watch sometimes. Michigan - Nebraska just went commercial - kickoff - commercial - 4 plays - commercial. Probably 10 minutes of real time with about 2 minutes of actual football. The NFL, which is basically a money printing service for the owners, has figured out how to make this less unbearable. College football really needs to do the same.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah, Michigan's defense has been inexplicably mediocre this year. Especially against the pass. I think they were the #1 pass efficiency defense last year and they returned everybody from that secondary.

Brick

College football is unbearable to watch sometimes. Michigan - Nebraska just went commercial - kickoff - commercial - 4 plays - commercial. Probably 10 minutes of real time with about 2 minutes of actual football. The NFL, which is basically a money printing service for the owners, has figured out how to make this less unbearable. College football really needs to do the same.
CAUSE UR A NASHUHHHNUL
YEAH UR A NASHUHHNULL
YOU GOTTA BE A TROG
YEAH GOTTA BE A TROG