• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Week 5 Thread - Bruins vs Klatt and Huard Super Death Match

Brick

this moron oregon player got a taunting penalty on an incomplete 3rd and 15 pass and cal drove down the field for a TD. walk the fuck home.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
What a great game. Scored a TD with less than a minute left and went for 2 for the win. Had more fun at this game than any SEC game I've been to in 10 years.

Lane's demeanor on the sideline is weird. He rarely ever speaks to anyone other than the headset. No players or corches on the sidelines.

Brick

oregon would be so sorry without herbert. this has gotta be the worst collection of skill guys i can remember. no run game. mariota had probably 6-7 skill guys better than anyone on this roster.

bruin228

Madden Mobile Addict
NCAA Moderator
Man, had to go back and look at that CBS article and dying at this:

Meanwhile, comments on Taggart mostly surrounded jealously that he obtained a job like FSU despite not necessarily putting the resume on paper that some others have to this point in their careers.
They're just jealous of that complete ineptitude, babby!

bruin228

Madden Mobile Addict
NCAA Moderator
I don't get why Baldwin's offenses have been so bad there. Especially confusing when Cal's defense has been insanely improved and you consider they inherited a Dykes team.