• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4 Thread - Hello darkness, my old friend

bruin

Checking in hermanos. Looking like a Coors Light in the shower to get this night going. By the looks of the crowd in LA, wouldn’t say I told you so.

/ENGAGE

Brick

this generic nike horizontal large stripe polo every KOBE BRAND corch is wearing ain't doing a lot of these guys favors. really accentuates the bitch tits.

bruin

My worst nightmare.

True though SC might not be able to afford the buy out because of that doctor who was raping coeds on campus for the last 30 years? @BasinBictory

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Would EAT RYE HEWITTS ASS

Damn, that special ed teacher, though @bruin

tumblr_nvstyhhvk21s8ymepo1_400.gif

bruin

the “Daniels should still be in high school” crap is so old already. Guy got held back like twice in elementary. Same age as sophomores in college lol

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
the “Daniels should still be in high school” crap is so old already. Guy got held back like twice in elementary. Same age as sophomores in college lol

Well, his birthday is 2-2-2000. He is 18, and will be 19 this academic year. So, he SHOULD be a freshman.

But considering Jimmy Clausen was like 23 as a high school senior, I guess it is weird that he's in college.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
@bruin , did you catch any of that Mater Dei - IMG Academy game? Supposedly the #3 and #1 high school football teams in the country. Mater Dei won 28-24.

bruin

@bruin , did you catch any of that Mater Dei - IMG Academy game? Supposedly the #3 and #1 high school football teams in the country. Mater Dei won 28-24.

I caught some of it. Between that, the SC game and listening to the Dodgers blow it against the lowly Pads.

Supposedly teams from SoCal aren’t going to play those “Academy’s” anymore in football. Sondeheimer said in a interview.

CJ_24

Michigan-Nebraska: Why did they call the touchdown back on the punt return fumble? I didn't catch the call.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Michigan-Nebraska: Why did they call the touchdown back on the punt return fumble? I didn't catch the call.

You can't return a muffed punt, and the refs called it muffed. It was close, but I think they got it right. He hadn't really brought it in yet.