• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4 Thread - Hello darkness, my old friend

bruin

Yes, but you don't know what I'm going through Hermano

Lauren-and-Audrina-at-the-beach-.gif

131BEBC7-BA57-45E9-BA8C-40926815DF78.gif

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
Thinking ole Brasky should be able to hang tough for a couple quarters and maybe even keep it a game into the 4th but Michigan should be able to win this one going away.

Scott Frost's offense really worries me. His first year at UCF, UCF came in and got 275 yards rushing at 6 yards a pop. Despite going 6/22 passing at 2.5 YPA. Michigan was also terrible at containing Wimbush on scrambles against Notre Dame. Michigan's hybrid LB/S (Hudson) is out for the first half because of targeting, which is not great for stopping a spread run attack. If Martinez plays and is reasonably healthy, I could see Nebraska's offense doing some damage. And I don't really know what to expect from Michigan's offense. Nebraska's sack rate is really good, and that's Michigan's huge weakness.

This is the type of game a good team probably wins 35-17 or so. Not sure Michigan is good enough to do that.

Lol

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
Yo son, what the actual FUCK is Missouri wearing

I thought it was Toledo when I was surfing earlier

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
This is Nebraska’s varsity team, right? They didn’t send their JV or even seven-man team by accident?

Brick

lol at georgia players dropping the ball at the one yard line two weeks in a row.

i remember on oldtopia @keith got in a huff talking about how players "know what they are doing" SWAG SWAG in the notre dame ohio state muserberger perv bowl

bruin

McDonough back in CFB feels so right. He doesn’t hide his sarcastic disdain doing the MNF promos either lol.

coogrfan

TD SMU, going for two for the win...

...good, reviewed confirms that SMU was in a legal formation.

Final SMU 31 Navy 30.

Last edited: